Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)

gaurav92

Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)  

1. 1.

After picking players like Mooli Pandey Aaron Bhajji Uthappa Yusuf You say our team will win? Speaks volumes of your Cricketing knowledge. I will not be too critical but have to say, on paper our teams looks the weakest, silliest and we have spent almost everything. Now at least STFU and don't brag about this team it gets really frustrating ! Firstly you pick the wrong team and now you aren't even feeling the mistake you did instead are bragging about it. Seriously you are an idiot now have some humble pies and STFU.
frustrated owner :hysterical:

You are taking it too seriously man :hysterical:
Why should I not be serious Sabby, tell me? I am the owner, I was the one who asked this a.hole about co-ownership, we planned well which players we want and which ones we don't. I also asked him not to bid on the players we never wanted, but still the fecker bid on his own and sunk my ship, now that is frustrating. tell me, will you not be frustrated that someone else played with you team and had fun? What we planned and what we end up getting are polar opposites. There are 7-8 players I never wanted, but this guy S=G started bidding for Yuzaab :hail: Uthappa. Karthik was fine, I ha agreed on him, but Mooli, Manish Pandey, Bhajji, Aaron were serious WTF picks. I am annoyed, I wanted to have a killer team in the competition and all I get is this. I am very vocal when I am pissed off and right now I am very much pissed off and you know what Sabby, I told him to continue bidding for some star players like KP and Warner till 90-95 but he kept saying mid way "No let us not waste money on them". I was like fine, but when he bid for Yuppo and Uthappa I was like WTF, are they the ones we are saving for :WTF: And the worst part is that even now, after all the goof ups, he is still proud an thinks that he has picked a match winning team, this is what hurts me most. I thought all his posts about me being corrupt and stuff are all fun, but his real intentions were always to hurt me BC. I don't care now he should at least have the courtesy to apologize. But no, he is still going on having orgasms of this *****y side we have picked.

Why should I not be serious Sabby, tell me? I am the owner, I was the one who asked this a.hole about co-ownership, we planned well which players we want and which ones we don't. I also asked him not to bid on the players we never wanted, but still the fecker bid on his own and sunk my ship, now that is frustrating. tell me, will you not be frustrated that someone else played with you team and had fun? What we planned and what we end up getting are polar opposites. There are 7-8 players I never wanted, but this guy S=G started bidding for Yuzaab :hail: Uthappa. Karthik was fine, I ha agreed on him, but Mooli, Manish Pandey, Bhajji, Aaron were serious WTF picks. I am annoyed, I wanted to have a killer team in the competition and all I get is this. I am very vocal when I am pissed off and right now I am very much pissed off and you know what Sabby, I told him to continue bidding for some star players like KP and Warner till 90-95 but he kept saying mid way "No let us not waste money on them". I was like fine, but when he bid for Yuppo and Uthappa I was like WTF, are they the ones we are saving for :WTF: And the worst part is that even now, after all the goof ups, he is still proud an thinks that he has picked a match winning team, this is what hurts me most. I thought all his posts about me being corrupt and stuff are all fun, but his real intentions were always to hurt me BC. I don't care now he should at least have the courtesy to apologize. But no, he is still going on having orgasms of this *****y side we have picked.
why didnt you guys pick dhoni?

Salt in the wounds eh? We had 5 star players, but players like Yuzaab Pathan and Uthappa already occupied 2 seats out of that 5. And we had Raina, Dhoni De Villiers and Dhawan left with one player remaining and we went for Raina which is fair enough. But Yusaab and Uthappa for star players are mind boggling picks definitely.

Because it's fake money,fake team,fake auction,fake players,fake competition made just for fun and nothing more Secondly it's auction..u don't get everything u want he actually trolled everyone and did well but others saw it and after wards made him buy some crap players :cantstop:

Salt in the wounds eh? We had 5 star players, but players like Yuzaab Pathan and Uthappa already occupied 2 seats out of that 5. And we had Raina, Dhoni De Villiers and Dhawan left with one player remaining and we went for Raina which is fair enough. But Yusaab and Uthappa for star players are mind boggling picks definitely.
Who created list ? Wh were they put in star players to begin with ?

Because it's fake money,fake team,fake auction,fake players,fake competition made just for fun and nothing more Secondly it's auction..u don't get everything u want he actually trolled everyone and did well but others saw it and after wards made him buy some crap players :cantstop:
May be for you coz you are not participating, but if you did I am sure you would have wanted a good team. Thats all I wanted. And I know we don't always get what we want, but at least we must not bid for ones we surely don;'t want, thats all I asked for was that asking for too much from him ?

exactly, picking dhoni over pathan and uthappa is a no-brainer. i still cant wrap my head around that decision. PS: im not trying to rub salt in your hands :icflove:

Who created list ? Wh were they put in star players to begin with ?
Even if they were in Star players, does that mean you have to go bonkers an bid ffor him? No. We can very well stay quiet like others did, and he did nto even ask before bidding for yuzaab. Ridiculous, thats what I am angry about.

May be for you coz you are not participating' date=' but if you did I am sure you would have wanted a good team. Thats all I wanted. And I know we don't always get what we want, but at least we must not bid for ones we surely don;'t want, thats all I asked for was that asking for too much from him ?[/quote'] Actually he bid like that to raise price of players and cos of that u were able to buy players for cheap afterwards ....anyway this always backfires like it did in case of Delhi daredevils in real auction :hysterical:

exactly, picking dhoni over pathan and uthappa is a no-brainer. i still cant wrap my head around that decision. PS: im not trying to rub salt in your hands :icflove:
I was in tears :hysterical: They also went for Aaron but not yadav :hysterical:

I wanted to participate but u guys did not let me...I got over it no ?
Abey the thread was open for 15 days you had enough time to participate but you were busy making love to Miss Warner and other Aussie chicks in that match thread :finger: And now in auction room on the day of auction we can't make a random owner. Thats why you were not picked. You just had to get over it, it wasn't a big thing, but this was. Now don't compare that with this, its not even close man, come on you know it.

Abey the thread was open for 15 days you had enough time to participate but you were busy making love to Miss Warner and other Aussie chicks in that match thread :finger: And now in auction room on the day of auction we can't make a random owner. Thats why you were not picked. You just had to get over it, it wasn't a big thing, but this was. Now don't compare that with this, its not even close man, come on you know it.
U are whining that in auctions other did better than u ? While I did not even get chance as I was busy and no one reminded me of this thread :finger:

U are whining that in auctions other did better than u ? While I did not even get chance as I was busy and no one reminded me of this thread :finger:
U are obviously trolling :hysterical:
I am not rolling, I am disgusted. I may end up losing, I don't mind, but at least the things should go as per plan, if not then at least an apology is expected. Other than that I am fine. I know its a fake game and stuff, but honestly I wanted to do well. The thought of not having a co-owner always ran in my mind, but I chose him and he spoiled it, so all such things running into my mind right now and I am really disappointed, will get over it in a days time may be, but right now I am gutted.

I am not rolling' date=' I am disgusted. I may end up losing, I don't mind, but at least the things should go as per plan, if not then at least an apology is expected. Other than that I am fine. I know its a fake game and stuff, but honestly I wanted to do well. The thought of not having a co-owner always ran in my mind, but I chose him and he spoiled it, so all such things running into my mind right now and I am really disappointed, will get over it in a days time may be, but right now I am gutted.[/quote'] You are way to smart to act like this over fake game...so I think you are trolling :finger: