Cricket Stock Exchange : ICC World T20 Special : New exciting markets updated !

Lord

Cricket Stock Exchange : ICC World T20 Special : New exciting markets updated !  

1. 1.

santokie not settled dhanng se for me, LeoRahi, nanda 3 wkts=45 economy bonus=10 catch=5 3wkt haul bonus=10 total 70 n you have settled him at 60 Lord:hitler:
waise to mera nhi h but LeoRahi ka al amin bhi galat settled h 3 wkt 45 3wkt haul bonus 10 economy 5 catch 5 shd be settled at 65 :hitler:
thanks.Badree was wrong too.all corrected.:icflove:
Punters have gone smart these days. When I used to organize it' date=' I used to make a lot of money. History suggests that House always won, but from last 4-5 editions starting with the comeback in Ind - NZ series, the house has been under a bit of pressure. The house needs to get a few new markets for balanced investments and some new markets would mean diversifying risks for the traders too. I hope Lord gets a hint and he thinks of luring us by new means and not throw us out by overstating stock prices :winky:[/quote'] what new markets can you suggest?:hmmm: increasing prices is only way out for me.Infact they should have been higher from the start.I'll just be correcting my mistake.If you guys go away,I'll be more than happy to give you your current balance rather than handing out trillions you'll make with current prices :P :((
what new markets can you suggest?:hmmm: increasing prices is only way out for me.Infact they should have been higher from the start.I'll just be correcting my mistake.If you guys go away,I'll be more than happy to give you your current balance rather than handing out trillions you'll make with current prices :P :((
You think first, you are the organizer :D Hint : Chose a market that looks exciting and at the same times has risks :P I will suggest Multi fours and Big Guns(Points per six or four hit by certain players) market and Top 3 markets for quick bucks (lose or win) :P
Correct these too :whine:
are you sure about your previous balance?I didnt save it but calculated on calculator and it gave 153000 only.I think you were at 112500 only,I remember that,not 123500:hmmm: as for Tamim,5 is middle number so can be rounded off either way :P
are you sure about your previous balance?I didnt save it but calculated on calculator and it gave 153000 only.I think you were at 112500 only,I remember that,not 123500:hmmm: as for Tamim,5 is middle number so can be rounded off either way :P
I thought you'd have the entire sheets :(( Would assist you in calculating the tournament index too :P I remember it was 123500 but I may be wrong ,just check in the sheets and confirm. And for Tamim, its always rounded off to the next number whenever it is greater than or equal to 0.5 :P
I thought you'd have the entire sheets :(( Would assist you in calculating the tournament index too :P I remember it was 123500 but I may be wrong ,just check in the sheets and confirm. And for Tamim, its always rounded off to the next number whenever it is greater than or equal to 0.5 :P
nahi yaar I remember it was 112500,cant prove as I didnt save it but I'm sure :(( entire sheets matlab?
what new markets can you suggest?:hmmm: increasing prices is only way out for me.Infact they should have been higher from the start.I'll just be correcting my mistake.If you guys go away,I'll be more than happy to give you your current balance rather than handing out trillions you'll make with current prices :P :((
tu kitna bhi kuch karle per doobne se nahi bachega :yess:
OK gaurav here are your balances : India-Pak : 21500 SA-SL : 15500 Eng-NZ : 0 Aus-Pak : 32500 India - WI : -3500 NZ - SA : 50500 SL - Ned : -3500 BD-WI : 46000 total kar lo,its 159000
Sorry :(( Sahi hai yeh total, I actually added Holland Sri Lanka losses profits :(( Sorry to bother you Lord :icflove:
itna hi usoolo wala hai to 500m extra kyu maang raha hai :giggle:
Kyuki usool kehta hai :dontknow: