ICF IPL GAME | Official Thread

nanda14792

ICF IPL GAME | Official Thread  

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

No. Most teams don't have much balance left to buy a player. We first have to release a player and then add his price to our balance - only then would some teams be able to bid. Our team and Lord's team and Forver India's teams all have less than 10 bilz balance left so we have to first release a player and increase the balance.
but if I tell whom m gonna release it opens up my strategy to all. I mean I was more dependent on what others wanted to release n buy that. Also if the releases were not so good then for eg if I would have gone for a homeperformer category n at the end moment I beleive replacing shakib is imp. then what :hmmm:

but if I tell whom m gonna release it opens up my strategy to all. I mean I was more dependent on what others wanted to release n buy that. Also if the releases were not so good then I would have gone for a homeperformer category.
Here's the thing - your team and Adi B's team have 35 and 21 bilz remaining - with that you can buy any player you want while the other 3 teams would simply not be able to compete. So IMO all teams should release a player before going into auction. I do understand the point about opening up of strategy so in that case we can do one thing - we can PM Nanda the name of the player we are releasing and in the thread we can simply write down the category from which the released player is. And then in the auction Nanda can tell which players are being released by the teams and how much balance each team has to buy new players.

9) There Will Be An Auction In Case A Player From Auction Pool Finds Multiple Owners. For This The Value Of Old Player That Is To Be Changed Will Be Added Back To The Remaining Purse Of The Teams. The Owner With The Highest Bid For That Player Will Take Him. Other Owners , Though, Get An Opportunity To Make A Bid For Released Player By This Owner. I have a confusion here - suppose a team releases player X whose base price was 20 bilz and they had initially bought him for 45 bilz. Now when he is released, will his price go back to 20 bilz or will it remain at 45? IMO it should go back to 20 bilz :hmmm:

Here's the thing - your team and Adi B's team have 35 and 21 bilz remaining - with that you can buy any player you want while the other 3 teams would simply not be able to compete. So IMO all teams should release a player before going into auction. I do understand the point about opening up of strategy so in that case we can do one thing - we can PM Nanda the name of the player we are releasing and in the thread we can simply write down the category from which the released player is. And then in the auction Nanda can tell which players are being released by the teams and how much balance each team has to buy new players.
yeap that will work I will pm him my release n list of players am looking for too in some time from now. Btw adi will be there for auction since he has used his first wildcard already :idunno:

yeap that will work I will pm him my release n list of players am looking for too in some time from now. Btw adi will be there for auction since he has used his first wildcard already :idunno:
Oh yeah...so I guess he won't be in today's auction. But in this thread we should mention the category of the released player before the auction.

9) There Will Be An Auction In Case A Player From Auction Pool Finds Multiple Owners. For This The Value Of Old Player That Is To Be Changed Will Be Added Back To The Remaining Purse Of The Teams. The Owner With The Highest Bid For That Player Will Take Him. Other Owners ' date= Though, Get An Opportunity To Make A Bid For Released Player By This Owner. I have a confusion here - suppose a team releases player X whose base price was 20 bilz and they had initially bought him for 45 bilz. Now when he is released, will his price go back to 20 bilz or will it remain at 45? IMO it should go back to 20 bilz :hmmm:
:hmmm: Nanda clarify this

Oh yeah...so I guess he won't be in today's auction. But in this thread we should mention the category of the released player before the auction.
I am looking for an exchange in all categories.I mean if I can't get it done in Star players I would move on and look for one in Overseas and like that

:hmmm: Nanda clarify this
it means that for eg FI wants to release Smith for Rahane and Lord too wants Rahane then they will go on for bidding until one wins. Lets say FI win this and releases Smith then Lord is open to take away Smith thru bidding.:two_thumbs_up: The bidding for each player will be at his base price n the player which you return to me will be at his sell price which be get added back to your purse for bidding.

yes but he can be present at the auctions and maybe if he cud be the auctioneer I can handle the spreadsheets then, it will make my life simpler and task cut.

it means that for eg FI wants to release Smith for Rahane and Lord too wants Rahane then they will go on for bidding until one wins. Lets say FI win this and releases Smith then Lord is open to take away Smith thru bidding.:two_thumbs_up: The bidding for each player will be at his base price n the player which you return to me will be at his sell price which be get added back to your purse for bidding.
FI bought Smith for 45 bilz initially so now if he release Smith and Lord wants to buy him then Lord will have to play 45 bilz (selling price) or 20 bilz (base price)?

FI bought Smith for 45 bilz initially so now if he release Smith and Lord wants to buy him then Lord will have to play 45 bilz (selling price) or 20 bilz (base price)?
the bidding will start from 20 billz for smith n likewise for every player at his base price

did not understand.if FI wins and releases Smith then he gets Rahane no? Also I have 3 billion balance left and FI 21 so wont it be better if we bid having the purchase price of player we want to release in mind.For example if I want to release Warner,I should be able to bid till 93(90+3) right?

did not understand.if FI wins and releases Smith then he gets Rahane no? Also I have 3 billion balance left and FI 21 so wont it be better if we bid having the purchase price of player we want to release in mind.For example if I want to release Warner,I should be able to bid till 93(90+3) right?
yes FI takes rahane n smith is released whose bidding will start at 20 billz(ie player's base price) also if you are willing to release Warner then your purse will be 93 (90+3) billz