ICF IPL GAME | Official Thread

nanda14792

ICF IPL GAME | Official Thread  

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

For an xchange the remaining budget of both parties can be used together h na:hmmm:?
what do you mean "used together" ? What I understand is this - If I have 10 bilz balance and I want to exchange player X from my side (whom I bought for 35 bilz) with player Y from your side (whom you bought for 40 bilz) then I have to pay you 5bilz along with player X.

what do you mean "used together" ? What I understand is this - If I have 10 bilz balance and I want to exchange player X from my side (whom I bought for 35 bilz) with player Y from your side (whom you bought for 40 bilz) then I have to pay you 5bilz along with player X.
ok got it

WKkNdge.gif
:headshake: Maxwell, Sandeep Sharma and Miller are the top 3 from KXIP - nobody will sell these. Apart from that they have Balaji & Akshar Patel who are doing well - they are unsold so they can't be bought till transfer window 2. Sehwag is way too expensive. So not many options in KXIP. Go for Bhajji- its a mutually beneficial exchange.

@S=G Albie for Binny?both are out of form :hmmm:
I can only do exchange from same categories because I already have my quota from each category.
'you guys are lucky that your partners are AWOL.Here I have to ask Leo for everything :wall:
Buy him a lollipop and do what you want :good:

I can only do exchange from same categories because I already have my quota from each category.
no you dont have to maintain it.that was only for auction imo.you can exchange across categories

no you dont have to maintain it.that was only for auction imo.you can exchange across categories
Yes, exchange can happen across categories BUT only if all the teams maintain their limit of 6-5-4 in home-star-overseas players. Suppose we do this exchange of binny -morkel then your team will be ok but in my team I will exceed my limit of overseas players (I think morkel is from overseas players category) so in end the exchange cannot happen.

Yes' date=' exchange can happen across categories BUT only if all the teams maintain their limit of 6-5-4 in home-star-overseas players. Suppose we do this exchange of binny -morkel then your team will be ok but in my team I will exceed my limit of overseas players (I think morkel is from overseas players category) so in end the exchange cannot happen.[/quote'] I will be left with 3 overseas players too

That's OK bcoz there is no limit on min number of overseas/star players.
how about GG for Irfan?GG has finally broken duck jinx while Irfan is not even a certainty :hmmm: both home performers btw