ICF IPL GAME | Official Thread

nanda14792

ICF IPL GAME | Official Thread  

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

I won't give Raina or Malinga. That leaves Utthappa' date=' Kartikh and Yusuf Pathan. Dhawan isn't exactly in the best of touch so its not that bad an offer....you can also go for Katikh-Dhawan.[/quote'] means you can give Smith :woot:

I won't give Raina or Malinga. That leaves Utthappa' date=' Kartikh and Yusuf Pathan. Dhawan isn't exactly in the best of touch so its not that bad an offer....you can also go for Katikh-Dhawan.[/quote'] You team is CHIT actually

Albie for Dhawan kaisa hai?
not interested in that btw just checked both KP n Koli play 5 games each at home...both batting at 3...both captains to play all their rest of matches.... while chinnaswamy is 180 pitch Kotla is 140 pitch I need some more tym to dcide

not interested in that btw just checked both KP n Koli play 5 games each at home...both batting at 3...both captains to play all their rest of matches.... while chinnaswamy is 180 pitch Kotla is 140 pitch I need some more tym to dcide
lol okay take your time.meri taraf se offer on hai,unless someone offers a better player for KP:two_thumbs_up:

:nice:

so what have been your exchanges so far?
No exchange so far from any team. And I guess none will happen because all teams (including my team as well :--D ) are looking for an exchange where they can get more advantage than the other teams so pretty much no exchange is possible...