KXIP master race SS thread (members only)

India-KXIP fan

So mouse race is out of the competition :yay:
False allegations to bring our team down :hitler: No proof. In this case someone is also making changes for PAA-G last online few days ago, or Hacker, or Scarface, list goes on.... Hence we are cleared of false allegations. Case dismissed :orderorder:

This decision of banning the Queen's 11 mouse race for gross malpractices is unanimous :dontknow: You cannot appeal for this in any higher court. You cannot save your team by "stepping aside" :phehehe: This team is banned :orderorder:

I even think that the ICF account of teesmarkhan is being handled by Queen's 11. The kind of filth he is sprouting now a days can only be done by Queen's 11 fan. The real teesmarkhan was a guy of few words. His vocabulary started with Chit and ended with Chit but now a days he is having a trolling diarrhea. This kind of sudden transformation in an individual is unprecedented. Queen's 11 is guilty of many such crimes and hence should be banned with immediate effect :orderorder:

I even think that the ICF account of teesmarkhan is being handled by Queen's 11. The kind of filth he is sprouting now a days can only be done by Queen's 11 fan. The real teesmarkhan was a guy of few words. His vocabulary started with Chit and ended with Chit but now a days he is having a trolling diarrhea. This kind of sudden transformation in an individual is unprecedented. Queen's 11 is guilty of many such crimes and hence should be banned with immediate effect :orderorder:
abe itta kya bol ra h....seedhe bol tumhaari phatti padi h :beee:

R ban ki baat krne walon janta maaf nhi kregi sab se chunn chunn k badla loonga :beee:
This is the real teesmarkhan. He is only empty space without much substance. That Queen's 11 is logging into his account and writing paragraphs of absolute filth in each and every threads, specially in IPL threads.

get lost :poink: will outwit u on the field :ohyeah:
You have my respect as a player :hatsoff: but you reputation is getting a big hit in ICF because of that queen's 11 fan. From now on you will be know as a troll for ever. Nobody is gonna take you seriously ever. Queen's 11 is doing all the trolling at your expense. You my friend are being exploited by your evil manager and you are made to believe something else. Open your eyes my friend. Don't allow that troll Queen's 11 tarnish your hard earned image for ever. You have already changed you username from teesmarkhan to teesmarkhan returns. Now what ?? Teesmarkhan 3 , 4 , 5. Stop imitating and being exploited by your evil manager and carve your own unique niche

You have my respect as a player :hatsoff: but you reputation is getting a big hit in ICF because of that queen's 11 fan. From now on you will be know as a troll for ever. Nobody is gonna take you seriously ever. Queen's 11 is doing all the trolling at your expense. You my friend are being exploited by your evil manager and you are made to believe something else. Open your eyes my friend. Don't allow that troll Queen's 11 tarnish your hard earned image for ever. You have already changed you username from teesmarkhan to teesmarkhan returns. Now what ?? Teesmarkhan 3 ' date=' 4 , 5. Stop imitating and being exploited by your evil manager and carve your own unique niche[/quote'] Will you get out of here please :mad: