KXIP master race SS thread (members only)

India-KXIP fan

I feel IKXIP fan shd have played this. Had he been there it would have definitely been a different league. They started well but then I believe his presence could have made a lot of difference as he never lets the good starts go in vain. With Tmkr,adi, Strike along it would have been a cakewalk to the title. They missed an experience head nothing else..... Just wanna say to kingsxip fan "england series aarai h dhobipichaad khaane k liye taiyaar hoja"

I feel IKXIP fan shd have played this. Had he been there it would have definitely been a different league. They started well but then I believe his presence could have made a lot of difference as he never lets the good starts go in vain. With Tmkr,adi, Strike along it would have been a cakewalk to the title. They missed an experience head nothing else..... Just wanna say to kingsxip fan "england series aarai h dhobipichaad khaane k liye taiyaar hoja"
Yaar teri tarah use bhi uski studies karni thi to usne na khelkar aur icf per na aakar accha hi kiya :nice: