Was Imran Khan a severe and regular ball tamperor?

Oslear and Chris Old the 2 persons who are testimony to these events would have been more experienced than you or I to comment on this regard.they would have gone thru a lot w.r.t conditions of the ball and all these things you said.when such people say that they are witnessing such a pathetic condition of the ball for the first time shall i believe you or them? w.r.t your comment of 'wood hitting the balls' i am sorry but can't laugh because i have never heard such senseless comments while defending something for a long time.did you ever thought of the blunder involved in it?it is a 50 0ld ball means a lot of runs were scored by batsmen by hard hitting the ball. more over we have seen even 400 runs scored in a single day and at the end of it the ball remains far less out of shape than what Oslear and Chris Old witnessed. so you are saying just because the ball hit the stumps 6 times, its shape went badly out of sorts.come on maan... get a life. the umpire did'nt expect such damage was being done to the ball.hence he didn't bother to check it. Leave aside Lamb and Botham , what about Aamer Soahail, what about the 4 or 5 Indians during that 82-83 tour to Pakistan(infact the entire team had doubts), what about he himself admitting to it?
You need to learn reading comprehension. The point about the 50 over ball is that ANY ball can sound old and out of shape if you take a couple of people's descriptions of it. Try to describe what an old ball looks like in your own words. See what it sounds like. 1. What we need is to see pictures of the actual ball 2. And even pictures of a ball torn in half is not evidence of ball tampering. 3. And even evidence of ball tampering is not evidence that Imran was responsible for it. Finally, the point that you keep ignoring, is that yes, the man himself has admitted to "scratching" the ball. This is something that we know, without a sceric of doubt, that every single team in world cricket did and continues to do, even with the constant camera surveilance. Why are you penalising Imran for it?
You need to learn reading comprehension. The point about the 50 over ball is that ANY ball can sound old and out of shape if you take a couple of people's descriptions of it. Try to describe what an old ball looks like in your own words. See what it sounds like. 1. What we need is to see pictures of the actual ball 2. And even pictures of a ball torn in half is not evidence of ball tampering. 3. And even evidence of ball tampering is not evidence that Imran was responsible for it. Finally, the point that you keep ignoring, is that yes, the man himself has admitted to "scratching" the ball. This is something that we know, without a sceric of doubt, that every single team in world cricket did and continues to do, even with the constant camera surveilance. Why are you penalising Imran for it?
see i do not have any regrets if any one consider Imran not at all guilty.it is every one's personnel matter.as i stress again i was a huge admirer of him. in those days i got mesmerised by such a personality of his that i purchased his 'All round view' to know what he tells about a lot of matters.i would have read it 4 or 5 times too by now.all these i said to convince you about the huge respect i have had for this person. but now from the data i got, i am forced to change my views.