2014 Cabinet Formation

Sachin=GOD

Media should conduct exit polls with the MPs leaving after meeting Modi to ascertain council of ministers :hysterical: Thus far the reporting has been nothing short of farcical. "Supposedly/allegedly/apparently/expected/understood that/as per (other) media reports/" blah blah
Todays report is ok..but till yesterday it was just awesome.... IBN live ticker, showed first line Modi's master plan revealed , next line quotes Shouri and says Only Modi knows :cantstop:

U can't blame him. Otherwise retards will burn his films and protest in front of his house.Some have already started that yesterday . Better for him to skip this than suffering unwanted baggage
I never blamed rajni, I blamed regionalism :two_thumbs_up:

23 cabinet ministers and 10 MoS
Some channels saying total 45 ministers while others saying 40 while some others saying 34-35. I absolutely love the fact that its just a few hours for the ceremony and the entire media is still guessing :clap: :clap:

Some channels saying total 45 ministers while others saying 40 while some others saying 34-35. I absolutely love the fact that its just a few hours for the ceremony and the entire media is still guessing :clap: :clap:
Gopinath Munde confirms on times now that 6 maha bjp leaders to be ministers. 1 from shiv sena

Namo namaha :winky:

Namo namaha :winky:
Not really. Its the media's fault that they don't have any sources inside BJP. For months and months they had been showing increasing number in exit polls/opinion polls and were saying that BJP is coming to power yet they didn't make any efforts to have any good sources - ab mazaa aayega sabko.

Not really. Its the media's fault that they don't have any sources inside BJP. For months and months they had been showing increasing number in exit polls/opinion polls and were saying that BJP is coming to power yet they didn't make any efforts to have any good sources - ab mazaa aayega sabko.
Yet another ministerial aspirant told Firspost, "Currently only two people know who is going to make it and who all will remain out of it. One as you would guess is of course, Modi, other is God, nobody else. I am only a normal human being, so the likes of me are obviously only making calculated guesses." While laughing at his own cost, he also took a dig at the media, particularly on the breaking news culture. "One thing is sure that under Modi regime economy is going to boom but breaking news industry in journalism will go through the recession."
http://www.firstpost.com/politics/the-race-to-be-modis-minister-reveals-the-new-bjp-1541563.html