Modi Sarkar Social Issues Tracker Thread (Ache din aane wale hain)

cндябеяs

unbelievable people actually got to defend this. Just the kind of **** that's going round as political discourse is sickening really. Here's a PM who voluntarily (there is no legal compulsion) calls upon his fellow MPs and listens to them. And instead of looking at what transpired, we are talking about the seating arrangments. Un ****ing believable.

Sorry sir, we aren't talking about 20 MPs, BJP alone has got 272 MPs in the parliament. Would require a rather long table for it, don't you think? The raised structure for the MP is for him to be visible by everyone in the audience. And people get up to speak to him due to a combination of "attention-seeking (in a positive way" and "reverence" for the chair. As I asked earlier - authoritarianism isn't one where one guy sits on a pedestal, its where genuine recommendations of his subordinates aren't given respect and instead his own views are imposed upon them. I request you to provide atleast one such instance that happened in that meeting. Please.
nothing but pure hatred for modi. if he had sat down on the floor with all the other MPs, the same people will come up with another reason to criticize and say something ridiculous like why is Modi sitting down on the floor? its not worth wasting time to argue

Depends upon which camp you are on and what are you looking for... Those who only care the end result won't mind the process and it's publicity to a large extent.. However those who are looking for every excuse to biatches about would find any issue to criticise as they don't care about end results.. It's like AAP followers completely ignoring the daily negative news about AAP as they hope that one day the end result will be good...
But, there's only one camp who publicized this - the ones who posted the video on their channels. Anyways, pointing out a character is not criticizing. S=G feels that grown up should be treated with a bit more respect. Now, your and mine definition would be different but is it necessary to go around ridiculing his stand? Absolutely not. It is also OK to discuss "character" about public figures - we talk so much about characters of sportsmen. Just because someone questions the style of functioning, doesn't mean he it is unfair criticism. Meanwhile - what do you think about homeopathy kulcha for AIIMS? I hope you've read about it or I hope at least this isn't a minor issue. ChePu - I'd like you take on this. Are you aware what I'm talking about?

nothing but pure hatred for modi. if he had sat down on the floor with all the other MPs' date=' the same people will come up with another reason to criticize and say something ridiculous like why is Modi sitting down on the floor? its not worth wasting time to argue[/quote'] Exactly! And its such a non issue - wonder where were these guys all these years when this was being done in our own courts! Suddenly such love and respect for our MPs. lol!

nothing but pure hatred for modi. if he had sat down on the floor with all the other MPs' date=' the same people will come up with another reason to criticize and say something ridiculous like why is Modi sitting down on the floor? its not worth wasting time to argue[/quote'] Nothing but blind fanboyism from you. Modi fanboys aren't different from AAP fanboys - both just cannot see anything wrong in their leader. Ever.

Modi isn't addressing thousands of people in a rally where he needs to be on a separate stage. Its a handful of MPs - he can sit with them.
What about our courts? Including supreme courts? Do the judges sit alongside the advocates and the viewing public? Do the advocates sit in their places and do the arguments?

Do you see 272 MPs in that picture I posted? (there was another picture with another set of MPs - see that as well). He is meeting them in batches of 20-30 - not exactly a "large" number.
So had it been 272, then no problems, but because its 20-30 its a problem/ So it's the number of MPs in the audience that mattered? Kya lahori logic hein yaar.

TheNewsMinute ‏@thenewsminute Netaji's grandson says a Bharat Ratna now is inappropriate and too late. Declassify files on Subhash Chandra Bose first. #TimesNow Completely agree on the declassification part. IIRC when BJP was in the opposition they supported the demand to declassify these files - lets see if they do it now.