Yuvraj Singh's 6 sixes/over a death blow to his haters

Yes he was' date=' until he sucked when the best in business showed up and the real man stood up to them while poster boy, well was confined to the posters, let's say.:hysterical:[/quote'] haha..Dude which was the last odi series we won and I know Tendulkar was teh mos but who did he share it with? Yup thats right !:hysterical::hysterical:
No wonder he is ranked below Tendulkar in the official ratings. Oh the biased PWC against poster boy.:hysterical:
I'm a big Tendulkar fan....but have to say Tendulkar can't handle pressure.... offlate he can't score well while chasing a good target....He has'nt played as a finisher of the game....Well he has the best records....but many of those knocks did not yeald victories.
And he has played 6 fewer tests scoring the same number of 50s as poster boy. That you are comparing poster boy with Kaif really does show up what he is made of.:hysterical:
Considering Kaif, you might need to give him 50 tests to get that hundred out of him.:haha: Well you know you cant compare them 2 in odis thats why you bringing tests up..Which is what you always do...and I have told you that I will wait till when yuvraj gets back in test team to prove himself again and we will talk and he is next in line ..if you can stop him...go right ahead.:haha::haha: