Finland shooting related thread

Gaurav

"Humanity is overrated" _44225357_new_afp_203b.jpg Read his full manifesto and I must say that it was an interesting read. Feel sorry for all the families that lost their loved ones. I guess he went human hunting :confused_smile:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44225000/jpg/_44225357_new_afp_203b.jpg 'My war' The gunman had posted a video called "Jokela high school massacre 11/7/2007" on YouTube in the past two weeks. The killings have shocked the community The video showed a picture of a building by a lake and photos of him holding a gun. Going by the username Sturmgeist89, he called himself a "social Darwinist" who would "eliminate all who I see unfit". "Sturmgeist" means storm spirit in German. The video has now been removed from the website. He had also reportedly posted on another website a rambling manifesto. In it he said: "death and killing is not a tragedy... Not all human lives are important or worth saving." He wrote that he was acting alone and nobody is to blame for his actions. "This is my war: one man's war against humanity, governments and weak-minded masses of the world."
His post online-
Male from Finland. I am a cynical existentialist, antihuman humanist, antisocial socialdarwinist, realistic idealist and godlike atheist. SOCIETY: Revolutions will come, governments will collapse, manipulative mafia & idiocratic rule of majority will be replaced with freedom and justice. My utopia: Weak-minded people as slaves, intelligent people as free. What I mean is that they who think deep political & philosophical issues, and are capable of intelligent existential thinking, should be free and rulers... and the weak-minded masses / robots, they can be slaves since they do not mind it now either and because their minds are on so retarded level. The gangsters that now rule societies, will get what they deserve. Realistic views: Hate... Im so full of it and I love it. That is one thing I really love. It is almost impossible to change the system. The faster human race is wiped out from this planet, the better... no one should be left alive. No mercy for the scum of earth. **** political correctness, **** equality, **** tolerance and **** democracy... ...and what is democracy anyway? Dictatorship of the moral majority which is manipulated by the state mafia. Modern western democracy has nothing to do with freedom or justice; it is totalitarian and corrupted system. Long live the REVOLUTION against the system, which enslaves not only the weak-minded retards but also the small minority of intelligent and strong-minded people. LIFE: Life is just a coincidence... result of long process of evolution and many several factors, causes and effects. However, life is also something that an individual wants and determines it to be. And I... I'm the dictator of my own life. What is the best thing in life? It ends. Well I guess there are some other great things, worth living for, but sometimes you lose them or don't get them. Today the process of natural selection is totally misguided. Modern human race has not only betrayed its ancestors, but the future generations too. It's time to put NATURAL SELECTION & SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST back on tracks! RELIGION: Religious people, your gods are nothing and exists only in your heads. Your slave morals means nothing to me. I'm the god & devil of my own life. Evolution is both a theory and a fact, creationism is neither one. If hell and heaven really existed... all the interesting people would go to hell! PHILOSOPHY: HUMANITY IS OVERRATED! Human life is not sacred. Humans are just a species among other animals and world does not exist only for humans. Death is not a tragedy, it happens in nature all the time between all species. Not all human lives are important or worth saving. Sometimes I feel like no one is really worth of life at all. Due to long process of existential thinking, observing the society I live and some other things happened in my life... I have come to the point where I feel nothing but hate against humanity and human race. There are no other universal laws than the laws of nature and the laws of physics. Trust no one... and rely on your instincts. I am the law, judge and executioner. There is no higher authority than me. Justice renders to everyone his due. Country: Finland Occupation: Unemployed Philosopher, Outcast Companies: Human Race (evolved one step above though) Interests and Hobbies: Existentialism, Freedom, Truth, Misantrophy, Social / Personality Psychology, Evolution Science, Political Incorrectness, Women, BDSM, Guns, Shooting, Computer Games, Sarcasm, Irony, Mass / Serial Killers, Macabre Art, Black Comedy, Absurdism Movies and Shows: The Matrix, A View To A Kill, Falling Down, Natural Born Killers, Reservoir Dogs, Last Man Standing, Full Metal Jacket, Dr. Butcher MD (aka Zombie Holocaust), Saw 1-3, Lord Of War, The Deer Hunter, True Romance, The Untouchables, 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, Idiocracy, They Live, Apocalypse Now, End Of Days, The Shining, The Dead Zone, Dr. Strangelove, House MD (TV), Monty Python, TV Documentaries Relating To History Music: KMFDM, Rammstein, Eisbrecher, Nine Inch Nails, Grendel, Impaled Nazarene, Macabre, Deathstars, The Prodigy, Combichrist, Godsmack, Slayer, Children Of Bodom, Alice Cooper, Sturmgeist, Suicide Commando, Hatebreed, Suffocation, Terrorizer Books: Fahrenheit 451 (Bradbury), 1984 (Orwell), Brave New World (Huxley), The Republic (Plato), all works of Nietzsche

Woah ! Looks like he was walking mass-killer !
He was actually a decent student and got good grades. I don't think he was nutty like the VTech killer. Media will make him out to be a monster which I don't think he was. CNN for example keeps showing the video of him shooting some apples as if that is tell tale sign of a psycho. The line is very thin between a "normal" person and someone like this kid. We would like to think otherwise but...