English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

Sorry for starting this :D This is too early to say that about them. Lets see what can they do against Chelsea and City. I feel that they are capable of winning against City but beating Chelsea is bit tougher ATM. I think they are going to stay in top 4 and may take 2nd place from City if they win against them.
see on good day any team can beat any thats why this league is good (other than qpr :p ) but their problem will be consistency as they just do not have quality at back the arsenal which played against chelsea would have easily scored 2-3 goals against united with same tactics

Man United having Hummels on their Radar. Sterling to chelsea' date='Reus to Liverpool? So much rumours going around.[/quote'] all i know is chelsea will get what it wants without fuss at start of window again ...probably sell mikel and buy his replacement and more back ups ?

Dude this entire conversation has been about United being contender for league or not go back and read Also do not contradict yourself in same statement ...So even you agree they are not good enough this season to win ?what are we arguing about then ?
What I meant was we are too early in the season to judge who is a contender and who is not. Last season till halfway stage City wasn't in the picture, Arsenal was playing well, there was Chelsea and of course Liverpool.

What I meant was we are too early in the season to judge who is a contender and who is not. Last season till halfway stage City wasn't in the picture' date=' Arsenal was playing well, there was Chelsea and of course Liverpool.[/quote'] But city had pure quality and it's one thing to under perform and other to think any team can win All I am saying is there is probability but it's very low

Podalski hits the post :rofl: Why the **** does arsenal not play him ?:omg:
his last season's record includes 11 goals and 8 assists (i think) in whatever limited time he has played which is very good record in my opinion. Plus minimum 5 main players are out with injuries even then he is not getting chance and other less experienced and not that better players are playing over him. He should join another team even if anyone from Arsenal request him to stay with them :mad: