English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

his last season's record includes 11 goals and 8 assists (i think) in whatever limited time he has played which is very good record in my opinion. Plus minimum 5 main players are out with injuries even then he is not getting chance and other less experienced and not that better players are playing over him. He should join another team even if anyone from Arsenal request him to stay with them :mad:
It is 11 goals and 10 assists with 9 clean sheets in 2012/2013 after playing for 1986 minutes. 8 goals and 4 assists with 8 clean sheets in 2013/2014 after playing for 1168 minutes. In current season he has played in 3 matches for total 39 minutes. 14 minutes in first game, 13 minutes in second game and 12 minutes in third game. at this rate he may get only 11 minutes in next game :rofl:

Who was fighting with his place ?
He was 16 years when he joined ManUtd in 2009 and played in the under-18 and the reserve teams for around 2 years. I think he first played for the first team around the start of 2012 and left in the summer transfer window. Obviously, since he had just started playing for the first team at the start of 2012 and he was just 19 years old, he was not going to get regular first team games. So in a way he wasn't fighting with anyone for his place - he was just too young.

I think he wanted to leave.
That is not good management tbh Send young player who wants to play on loan ..why would he has problem ? Seems like United wanted to keep him but also not play him ..little bit like cech situation currently but difference is age here hmm