English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

how is that possible ?drogba played for same team:cantstop:
According to some, Torres wasn't exactly comfortable with the Chelsea management. Quality went down drastically after joining Chelsea. Never looked like he enjoyed the club, that does make a huge difference. The costliest player that year for 50 million pounds. One does not buy a mediocre player for that sum.

According to some' date=' Torres wasn't exactly comfortable with the Chelsea management. Quality went down drastically after joining Chelsea. Never looked like he enjoyed the club, that does make a huge difference.[/quote'] why is that ? costa seems to be very happy here (i am not talking about performance ) maybe it was just huge pressure or maybe system of team did not suit him ..

seriously if city lose this chelsea wont mind getting draw tomorrow and rest costa and other players who are injured now silva score 2-1
Knowing Mourinho, he might attack up front and build the barricade after the lead. :cantstop: I would personally like if we push ManU's defence in the first half, and then go 6-2-1.

Knowing Mourinho' date=' he might attack up front and build the barricade after the lead. :cantstop: I would personally like if we push ManU's defence in the first half, and then go 6-2-1.[/quote'] if everyone was fit it would have been obvious thing to do but costa is not and remy is injured so if we are 5 points clear even today he might not play costa or just play him in 2nd half why risk him for 3-4 more matches if even single point will be enough ?

why is that ? costa seems to be very happy here (i am not talking about performance ) maybe it was just huge pressure or maybe system of team did not suit him ..
We can't compare every player to him. Maybe both- the management and pressure of performing after being brought for such a massive sum at such an age. Likes of Pepe and most big names had a go at the management for not supporting him. Sad state, was a gun player.

We can't compare every player to him. Maybe both- the management and pressure of performing after being brought for such a massive sum at such an age. Likes of Pepe and most big names had a go at the management for not supporting him. Sad state' date=' was a gun player.[/quote'] he was gun player and i hope he does well in his new club ...:) he did score that goal vs barca :P so all was not bad :P

now tomorrow's game means so much less even draw will be good enough :D i say we rest costa for once and all for 2 weeks with next champions league match being very easy and then we play qpr i think :hmmm: so he will have one more week off and total of 3 weeks which is pretty good for his injury and might help us to cope with later stages of champions league :hmmm: