English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

One red card' date=' one player injured (and it looks like he might be out for some time) and they lost.[/quote'] They deserved red card they actual,y deserved another red and another penalty And one more penalty in 2 nd half if anything they are fortunate ..smalling was equally bad vs chelsea specially vs ivanovic but was not booked

:cantstop: They went nuts on twitter after RVP scored an equalizer 'at home' against a 10 man side only to place his team at 8th. :rofl:
Difference is jose was angry after our last win vs qpr and players were too It's difference in standards ..anything less than win is not acceptable and win with dominance . But man refs have left bad taste for me this game is awesome but referees sigh ...now I know why people hate this aspect of football

I remember you losing it after lampard scored one against us in draw vs city .... I really like city this aguero guy is so humble but deadly and most of team is class and toure today looked deadly as his role was to attack ...congrats city you deserved win :D

How many has Aguero and Sanchez scored so far?
Aguero 10 ..they are too depended on him and silva but toure is looking better :two_thumbs_up: Sanchez has scored maybe total of 9 or 10 in all competitions and assisted a lot ..told you he is good player :two_thumbs_up:

Aguero 10 ..they are too depended on him and silva but toure is looking better :two_thumbs_up: Sanchez has scored maybe total of 9 or 10 in all competitions and assisted a lot ..told you he is good player :two_thumbs_up:
Hazard>Sanchez and DiMaria in this league. :--D Costa is 9, right?

Hazard>Sanchez and DiMaria in this league. :--D Costa is 9' date=' right?[/quote'] Hazard has different job his name would not come up in goal list or assist list much but we know his value and in big games he shows up and makes the difference Hazard has job is just getting balls into dangerous areas and cut through defence he helps fabregas and others a lot with his runs but yes in big games until now di Maria has not done well but Sanchez has been pretty good :two_thumbs_up:

Arsenal back to their favourite spot. LMAO. :rofl:
missed that :cantstop: but they to me look good for top 3 and have shown lot of fight and drawn almost lost matches .. 4 th position is for any one to take probaby one of liverpool or united will take it but south Hampton are in crazy form