English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

They are big team in biggest tournament representing epl and if they can't even think about winning against Madrid and give up before game then it's shameful and they should next time let United play here they will at least give a try and fight hard
What's wrong in trying other players when those older keeps losing continously and I think they did much better with whatever playing 11 they had yesterday. Gave one goal only and missed some chances of leveling the score. So that cant be said that they didn't tried to win but yeah they gave chance to other players but that's ok I think :agree: looks like both are not going to make to the next season with current form :giggle:

What's wrong in trying other players when those older keeps losing continously and I think they did much better with whatever playing 11 they had yesterday. Gave one goal only and missed some chances of leveling the score. So that cant be said that they didn't tried to win but yeah they gave chance to other players but that's ok I think :agree: looks like both are not going to make to the next season with current form :giggle:
What's wrong in resting kohli,dhoni etc in World Cup vs Australia in group game...we will lose it right ? And Madrid won easily and did not gave 70 percent during game and in 2 nd half played with no intention of getting tired so they did not go for many goals

Don't hate LFC' date=' so 3-0, 4-0 beating should be enough. :icflove:[/quote'] I don't hate any epl team tbh but banter before games is cool :--D Liverpool fan here explained me lot about history I think it was numb ...but team is not great this year so I feel this will be easier match for us and after making mourihno angry twice in 2 matches I have a feeling something big will happen here :cantstop:

What's wrong in resting kohli,dhoni etc in World Cup vs Australia in group game...we will lose it right ? And Madrid won easily and did not gave 70 percent during game and in 2 nd half played with no intention of getting tired so they did not go for many goals
Then any other player like Yuvi or Raina can thrash them and if not these two then SIR is there to take good care of Australian team :cantstop: why not if they are going through bad form and team is losing continously and are out of the qualification race of next group (I was thinking they are out of that race but after checking current standings I came to know that they can still qualify). I think they gave rest to some of their players for Chelsea game by thinking that beating Real is not possible for them or may be there are some other reasons :giggle: Lets see if they can beat Chelsea with their fresh force :winky:

Then any other player like Yuvi or Raina can thrash them and if not these two then SIR is there to take good care of Australian team :cantstop: why not if they are going through bad form and team is losing continously and are out of the qualification race of next group (I was thinking they are out of that race but after checking current standings I came to know that they can still qualify). I think they gave rest to some of their players for Chelsea game by thinking that beating Real is not possible for them or may be there are some other reasons :giggle: Lets see if they can beat Chelsea with their fresh force :winky:
Let me tell you why because this match was at home of Real Madrid the current champions and current best team and players dream to play against such teams and clubs remember wins here for years and Liverpool fought hard and qualified for champions league last season and gave their all but now that they are here against the best team they do not even try!