Sorry Dude...

Ram

pak played a blinder. sometimes you lose inspite of playing well. i am sure the aussies did not self-flagellate when they lost to south africa in THAT one-day match. in retrospect, perhaps dhoni should have given sehwag an over or two in the middle - he is an underrated bowler in my opinion

Indians lost this match not because they played badly. They lost it because Pakistan played well!
this statement is true for most Ozziee losses.. but not for India.. .and not at all for this game.. 175/1 in 25... require RR 8 from last 20 overs.. plenty of full tosses... 15+ wides... yeahh we didnt play that badly..
this statement is true for most Ozziee losses.. but not for India.. .and not at all for this game.. 175/1 in 25... require RR 8 from last 20 overs.. plenty of full tosses... 15+ wides... yeahh we didnt play that badly..
You cannot expect everyone to play at their best in every single game. I thought India batted brilliantly with Harbajan giving the much needed lower order boost. Pakistan on the other hand batted exceptionally well without losing the critical wicket of Younis. He was the batsmen in form and he made sure he stayed until 40 overs. This gives a good opportunity for batsmen like Afridi to come and do his part. Sloggers can get to the total if there is a good platform and that is what Younis and Misbullah were able to setup. If you have bowled in a cricket game you know that lose balls are bound to happen. You cannot blame Pathan or Zaheer on bowling those full tosses because they are playing under immense pressure. Today the winner is Pakistan and they deserve it because they were the better team. Indians played well but could not match up to the performance Pakistan brought out.
with Gambhir in form,..and delivering.. i think we are putting a lot of pressure on Yuvi and Dhoni to be in the middle order and bat through 20-40 overs.. can't play 3 openers in XI
My opinion exactly, need another middle order bat. Need GG to open with SRT and utilize his excellent form
And brilliant first post :two_thumbs_up: Too bad this knock will go down into the pile of "oohh SRT is selfish his knock didn't help India win"
SRT is added to the selfish list because he wishes to score runs pressure-free. He crumbles when playing under pressure and hesitates to play a role that requires holding the innings together. Nobody has any doubts on his skills or talents after hitting 41 hundreds and playing for more than 16 years.
you are the one thats got a tail .... Iam the one that cracks the whip so that it goes back where it belongs .... So whats it going to be HC ... how do you like to be mangled today ?
BB, Your idea of riding in the limelight from the shadow of your demiGod is going to bear no fruit so dont even make an attempt!

Credit for Pak victory goes to India :haha: I am a Dada fan but I think it's time for him to go from ODIs (or maybe not).:haha: Bring in Raina. Tendu proved ONCE AGAIN that he is physically and mentally capable of playing another 2-3 years easily. Did you see how he was running? :two_thumbs_up: This guy is off the chart!!!!! I am not a hero worshipping kind of guy but Tendu is VERY SPECIAL! :hatsoff:

Dude before using all those big words and yakking away just because you can .... try sticking to a topic and discussing it based on facts instead doing hit and run sorties like a troll. Everytime you get shown up making pathetic comments you run away like a scared cat. Try and change that if you want to be taken seriously ... but then again you may not want to as you probably enjoy doing such shameless antics just because you can get away with murder.
Hello emotional whiplash, dont get too excited and cry over this. I respect Tendulkar as a player and enjoy seeing him when he is out there but that doesnt mean that I have to go around an enduring fact. Go ahead and exhibit your assertions if you want to negate it.
whats the point of doing that when your attention span & intentions are that of a 5 year old ? In about 5 or 6 posts you will be gone why should I waste my time ? yeah Dial .... its one thing to make allegations backed by some sort of valid proof or logic .... but to come out here day in and day out ... to baulk away whatever comes to his mind is quite annoying... I guess thats what a anonymous forum offers these trolls ... the comfort of no accountability or responsibility in what they say. ohh well.
Unfortunately I dont have that unlimited time in my hand to go on endlessly with something so crystal clear. I'm glad you found a wagging tail finally! :dude_hug: