Cricket Stock Exchange - India-Bangladesh ODI Series : Markets for 3rd ODI up !

Cricket Stock Exchange - India-Bangladesh ODI Series : Markets for 3rd ODI up !  

1. 1.

Aap aisa bologe toh dusro se kya ummeed rakhu :(( Abhi dobara se update kiya hai to avoid confusion. Aur koi doubt hai toh meet up in chat room of ICF, udhar samjhata hu :nice:
nahi samajh aa gaya,bas ek cheez nahi samajh aayi ki settlement match ke baad hoga ya series ke baad?:hmmm: deposit sent btw :icflove:
nahi samajh aa gaya,bas ek cheez nahi samajh aayi ki settlement match ke baad hoga ya series ke baad?:hmmm: deposit sent btw :icflove:
Depends. If you have held the stock, it will settle when you want to settle it (you just need to pay holding margin for holding player for more than a game). The Units will settle when you want it to settle, suppose you buy at 102 which is the first games quote and the highest score turns out to be 112. if you think that in the next game the highest score will be more than 112, you can continue top hold it, but if you think that 112 is high, you can ask for a settlement. If suppose it goes down to say 75, you may again wanna wait so that you could win if it goes above the purchase price. You may even chose to sell the original and buy fresh at 75. However the open position as I described it should not exceed the maximum number of stocks/indices/units I quoted (1 billion each). And also keep an eye on your exposure limit (20 times the initial deposit/margin money0. And in case of indices, similar to the units concept, you can sell, buy and exit whenever you want. So you can buy in game 1, sell in game 2 and hold it without incurring any margin money. :icflove:
Gaurav ek mock stock put kr k btaana ki hume kya kya bolna h etc r ajinkya rahane ka 42 player index h r agar hum usse insure kraate hn to 15% kispe count hoga?
premium 15% hai,matlab 42 * your amount of shares bought * 15 %
Gaurav ek mock stock put kr k btaana ki hume kya kya bolna h etc r ajinkya rahane ka 42 player index h r agar hum usse insure kraate hn to 15% kispe count hoga?
Theek hai, You will have to say normal quotes Buy Ajinkya Rahane 1 bn shares Buy units 1 billion units Buy Top 3 guns Index @300 - 1 bn times. Also cover Ajinkya Rahane @ 15% premium. Now I will take Ajinkya Rahane as insured at premium price of 15% of 42 bn (42*1 bn). So suppose he gets settled at 20, you face no loss, but lose only the premium amount (-6.3 bn). However if he scores 60 points, the profit is 18 bn (60 - 42 bn) - 6.3 bn = 11.7 bn profit.
Theek hai, You will have to say normal quotes Buy Ajinkya Rahane 1 bn shares Buy units 1 billion units Buy Top 3 guns Index @300 - 1 bn times. Also cover Ajinkya Rahane @ 15% premium. Now I will take Ajinkya Rahane as insured at premium price of 15% of 42 bn (42*1 bn). So suppose he gets settled at 20, you face no loss, but lose only the premium amount (-6.3 bn). However if he scores 60 points, the profit is 18 bn (60 - 42 bn) - 6.3 bn = 11.7 bn profit.
perfect :good:
Depends. If you have held the stock, it will settle when you want to settle it (you just need to pay holding margin for holding player for more than a game). The Units will settle when you want it to settle, suppose you buy at 102 which is the first games quote and the highest score turns out to be 112. if you think that in the next game the highest score will be more than 112, you can continue top hold it, but if you think that 112 is high, you can ask for a settlement. If suppose it goes down to say 75, you may again wanna wait so that you could win if it goes above the purchase price. You may even chose to sell the original and buy fresh at 75. However the open position as I described it should not exceed the maximum number of stocks/indices/units I quoted (1 billion each). And also keep an eye on your exposure limit (20 times the initial deposit/margin money0. And in case of indices, similar to the units concept, you can sell, buy and exit whenever you want. So you can buy in game 1, sell in game 2 and hold it without incurring any margin money. :icflove:
OK,Do I have to pay holding margin and insurance premium seperately or will it be adjusted from deposit?:hmmm: also I think you have complicated it by using points for stock index,you could have made quoted price on basis of runs/wickets :hmmm:
OK,Do I have to pay holding margin and insurance premium seperately or will it be adjusted from deposit?:hmmm: also I think you have complicated it by using points for stock index,you could have made quoted price on basis of runs/wickets :hmmm:
It will be adjusted from deposit/ profits loss. You need not pay anything apart from deposit :icflove: And, what would be the difference with the old stock exchange concept if I had allocated runs and wickets based points, it would have been the same old thing no? :dontknow:
It will be adjusted from deposit/ profits loss. You need not pay anything apart from deposit :icflove: And, what would be the difference with the old stock exchange concept if I had allocated runs and wickets based points, it would have been the same old thing no? :dontknow:
yep but just a bit confusing with two allocation tables.anyway once we play it'll be clearer :nice:
yep but just a bit confusing with two allocation tables.anyway once we play it'll be clearer :nice:
Yes, I am waituing for this game to begin. Badi mehnat ki hai, hopefully sab theek thaak se ho jaaye. Ise settle karne mein thodi mehnat lagegi par main taiyaar hu :yess:
So when can we buy these stocks for individual players. Is it before the first ball bowled or before the toss or can we buy them during the match too :smiley:
You can buy now, and at any time before the toss. The toss will be held at 12 pm IST tomorrow, so place your stocks before that. How about going for it now, this would make the calling clearer for others too :nice: