Cricket Stock Exchange - India-Bangladesh ODI Series : Markets for 3rd ODI up !

Cricket Stock Exchange - India-Bangladesh ODI Series : Markets for 3rd ODI up !  

1. 1.

Buy mominul 500 millz rahim 1000 millz anamul 500 millz uthappa 750 millz shakib 500 millz Put shakib insured sell sr ambati rayudu double 1000 billz hold kisko krna h baad m btata hun 1st match k
First customer for the new markets :hello: Hold ka toh after first game hi hoga :) Stocks can be changed at any time till the toss (12 pm IST) ! You can even go double for a stock if you want. Also there is a sell option available. No punting on the units or the Top 3 guns market ? :sad:
What if I buy a player and he is not selected in the team. Paise to dube na. Before match starts hona chahiye tha.
FAQs nahi padhe ? :P The player who doesn't feature in the Playing XI will be declared VOID. And if he features in the playing XI but doesn't get to bat or bowl, he will be settled at 0 and you will face loss .So select a player who you think will get a chance to bat or bowl if he plays in the XI.

OK,first trying a sample bet.tell me if there's anything wrong w.r.t limits and other rules Normal CSE : Buy : Raina Shakib Rahim(with insurance) Uthappa Sell: Pujara Stock Index: Buy: Spin Web Captain cool Sell Units of Mutual Fund all at 1 billiion :nervous:

OK,first trying a sample bet.tell me if there's anything wrong w.r.t limits and other rules Normal CSE : Buy : Raina Shakib Rahim(with insurance) Uthappa Sell: Pujara Stock Index: Buy: Spin Web Captain cool Sell Units of Mutual Fund all at 1 billiion :nervous:
Perfect Bet :hatsoff:
First customer for the new markets :hello: Hold ka toh after first game hi hoga :) Stocks can be changed at any time till the toss (12 pm IST) ! You can even go double for a stock if you want. Also there is a sell option available. No punting on the units or the Top 3 guns market ? :sad:
maine sell double kiya to h :doh: plus wo sensex wali market yaad h mjhe bas wait kr ra hun ki pelle zest ya Lord m se pelle koi aagey aakar lagayye

just one doubt. I am really sorry but reading such a long OP difficult hai yaar. These guys are selling. Hows is that possible. This is the first time the market is opening. Only thing possible should be purchase. How are these people selling :doh:

just one doubt. I am really sorry but reading such a long OP difficult hai yaar. These guys are selling. Hows is that possible. This is the first time the market is opening. Only thing possible should be purchase. How are these people selling :doh:
open market hai bhai,dono kar sakte hai:dance:
I know the OP is long, its tough to read that much, but from the OP you will get answers to all your queries :nice: Selling is like saying that they don't like the price of the stock. They think that the stock is heavily over priced and they would benefit from it only if they sell it. You have one sell option for the regular CSE market up your sleeve every game. You may sell a player without buying him if you think he is over priced.
But if you don't have any assets' date=' hoe can you sell. Us sells se paisa kaise milega. If they incur loss, to kya tumhe faida hoga :doh:[/quote'] selling here means saying that they'll do poorly.opposite of buying agar quoted price se kam me settle hua,toh sell karne se fayda hoga