Andrea Pirlo the pass master stars in his own film to hurt England

vvvslaxman

I am sure you saw the Miss....if that wasn't epic choke then what is? Zidane raised his game in a W.C final and in S.F...No Comparison. Also why is Luis Figo being ignored here....Played with an average team and almost was a one-man army for Portugal
One miss and your a choker. Silly Baresi is also a choker then. Also maradona as he missed pen in Italia 90 shoot out as well. ps baggio was injured in the final, any other game and he would not have played but a world cup final....

Zidane was a playmaker played behind strikers so was never going to score as many as Rivaldo who generally played in a front three, equally Rivaldo though superbly creative could not 'make the play' like Zidane. I dont think you can say Zidane was a lesser player purely because he did not score as much, Xavi rarely scores by that token Do agree that Rivaldo was underrated, he was a brutal player. His left foot could probably tear through football netting if unleashed at full power. Force of nature running with the ball too Baggio vs Rivaldo is a more direct comparision and I dont know if Baggio is quite in the league of those two. I fell in love with football during the 94 WC and Baggio was a big part of that Zidane behind a front two of Baggio and Rivaldo- that would be scary. Xavi and Pirlo sitting deeper behind for added creativity