Now Bhutto under house arrest

Rajiv

She likes taking panga with Mushy. The have a "thing" going on :haha: Would be funny if they had an affair.Bless the young couple. Btw she made a nice speech on CNN in English. I have a feeling that something bad might happen to her. Too many people would like to eliminate her.

Guest dada_rocks
She likes taking panga with Mushy. The have a "thing" going on :haha: Would be funny if they had an affair.Bless the young couple. Btw she made a nice speech on CNN in English. I have a feeling that something bad might happen to her. Too many people would like to eliminate her.
Come on BB is a beauty whereas Mushy is pig-face.. I will root for BB and Imran khan affair:two_thumbs_up:

Guest dada_rocks
Did you see the female Pak cops? Hardcore slaps they were giving to the female protesters.
It's pakistan; forget female male policemen thrashed their human rights chief Miss asma jehangir under media's watch, with chants of teach the bit$h final lesson..

Imran is in hiding like a rat so the only affair he is going to have is with himself :haha:
So you think he should sat pretty under house arrest? Him getting away is a huge embarrassment to Mushurraf. That only makes it a good thing. Not to mention he can actually do somethign now rather than stay confined in his house.

Him getting away is a huge embarrassment to Mushurraf. That only makes it a good thing. Not to mention he can actually do somethign now rather than stay confined in his house.
He wont do anything. And frankly thats what I would want it too. For far too long Pakistanis have wanted someone else to do their job - that is to get their house in order. It is the strangest thing to see Pakistanis come out on street for Prophet Mohammed's cartoons but to stay at home when Musharraf keeps pulling his antics. What affects a Pakistani life? A cartoon in a Danish newspaper or Emergency by Musharraf? xxx

So you think he should sat pretty under house arrest? Him getting away is a huge embarrassment to Mushurraf. That only makes it a good thing. Not to mention he can actually do somethign now rather than stay confined in his house.
I don't care what Imran does. I was saying the hiding thing in relation to possibility of Imran having an affair with Bhutto :D You think I like Indian soldier killer Mushy? He along with his army can F off. A country that throughout it's existence has tried to screw it's neighbour can rot for all I care.

Guest dada_rocks
He wont do anything. And frankly thats what I would want it too. For far too long Pakistanis have wanted someone else to do their job - that is to get their house in order. It is the strangest thing to see Pakistanis come out on street for Prophet Mohammed's cartoons but to stay at home when Musharraf keeps pulling his antics. What affects a Pakistani life? A cartoon in a Danish newspaper or Emergency by Musharraf? xxx
:two_thumbs_up: You get the government u deserve there is no two way about it..

Guest dada_rocks
Of course. Just look at her hands in this picture, me thinks she is trying to seduce me! 05_benazir_butto_340_2006_05_23_h0m33s44.jpg
Ram ram kaise kaise picture mil jata hai yaar