Viv Richards vs. Dennis Lillee

Tugga

Guest HariSampath
If Viv is frail looking' date=' then Tendulkar looks like a terminally ill AIDS patient![/quote'] :hysterical::haha::hysterical: OMG.....Viv? Frail ?? LMAO :hysterical:, you said it bongo....Viv is TWO tendulkars, BOTH in build and in batting :D
Guest HariSampath
man the guy looks so unassuming and frail but what a batsman
Unassuming ?? man.... have you seen Vivian Richards play cricket ?? You missed the very purpose of life for a cricket fan if you haven't. All you need to see is the way he walks to the middle.... you get your moneys worth, and it is anything but unassuming LOL
Guest HariSampath
Dude' date=' i didn't say it, it was a gem dropped by dada_rocks :[/quote'] Yeah, I know he did, bongo, but I replied to your post bcos your funny comparision to Tendulkar cracked me up :haha:

wish once for a single test match, v collect all top 11 batsmen at present, throw all the helmets out, get them in2 a greentop and c which batsman really stands up 2 the real test of facing Lee, Shoaib, Johnson etc...!!!! Futile stuff but makes u wonder...init??

wish once for a single test match, v collect all top 11 batsmen at present, throw all the helmets out, get them in2 a greentop and c which batsman really stands up 2 the real test of facing Lee, Shoaib, Johnson etc...!!!! Futile stuff but makes u wonder...init??
No it doesnt. Most contemprory batsmen would fail if they had to deal with the attack of 80s.
Guest HariSampath
I wish just for one frigging game, I can get Agarkar Zaheer et al bowl at Richards, Greenidge and Lloyd, defending 300 in 40 overs, on any bowlers pitch in the world , any guesses on the result ?:D

I am always a bit skeptical of the " Uz Zamane mein" types of people. It is an acknowledged fact that skill level in any sport progresses with time. There is absolutely no basis for claiming that the Windies team of the 80s will beat the best team our era handsomely.