Yuvraj-Dhoni partnership

Bumper

Guest dada_rocks
It is about time these bunch be compared with the best in the world now. So far they both were treated as new comers but now they are senior most in the MO. So we should look at RP' date=' KP, ASymonds, Kallis etc to know where exactly they stand. To tell you the truth, we want to see consistent 40+ average from these two at slightly higher SR than mid 80s.[/quote'] Dhoni is already doing much beyond ur expectation on both average and strike rate count

This thread shows that this forum is full of Yuvi haters.Mahendra singh dhoni truly believes that that Yuvi is the best indian odi batsmen and so does most of India. Nothing wrong in admitting that.Also Yuvi has praised MSD'S captaincy as well a lot of times.Yuvi is the trump. He has solidified the Indian middle order with Msd FOR FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF INDIAN CRICKET.Cant wait for his talent to be unleashed in test cricket. YUVI AND MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

did any one see..how Dhoni raised his hand..at non-striker end...when Yuvi got his 50..? both were taking a single and dhoni wanted to give a High5 from Yuvi for his 50..i think Yuvi ditched him..? or did he give high5 in return..? .
What do you think this is? 5 yr olds playign cricket...oh I gave him hi5 and he ditched me?..hahaha Yuvi and Msd are on a diff level..The level much distant from your comprehension. Yuvraj singh is detined for big things, like it or not!

hmm??? Y4C...Dont get so obsessed man. No one on this forum even think of hating Yuv and Dhoni let alone actually hating. Why would someone hate 'em. As a matter of fact, in the absense of Dravid and Sehwag, these two should take the biggest burden with Uthappa and Gambhir carrying their bit too..Nothing wrong in that right??? As a matter of fact, I checked their stats in last 3 years. They have been the most consitent plyers of our team. Both 40+...Indeed they are our best players no doubt and are now at the stage where can be compared with the best in the world.

hmm??? Y4C...Dont get so obsessed man. No one on this forum even think of hating Yuv and Dhoni let alone actually hating. Why would someone hate 'em. As a matter of fact, in the absense of Dravid and Sehwag, these two should take the biggest burden with Uthappa and Gambhir carrying their bit too..Nothing wrong in that right??? As a matter of fact, I checked their stats in last 3 years. They have been the most consitent plyers of our team. Both 40+...Indeed they are our best players no doubt and are now at the stage where can be compared with the best in the world.
I know you are not the one but it just gave the impression, like oh dhoni gave yuvi a hi5, he didnt return it ba`ck?..Whats that...this is not junior high cricket team we talking about. But I think the real test for them is the odi series in Aus because thats the Toughest of em all battles. Aus hardly loses odis in Aus. Yuvi has scored 139 against Aus there but he he gotta do it on a consistent basis now and he has the talent and so does MSD. And I am sorry, if I came out rude but it wasn't my intention.

Weather Aus or SA or PAK if 3 of your top 6 are consistently scoring at an avg 40+, opposition will take a notice. These 3 should continue to play like this and Aus will see couple of upsets in their homeland too....mark my words.. The way these two are playing with SRT, GG and Uthu in form too, we will give tuff fight to aussies in their back yard too.

DR, we dont have a choice. He will have to learn few things as he is in the team to stay so he better learn a trick or two just like YS. I am working on Yuvraj Singh, his style of batting, his strengths and weaknesses. Once data is available we will publish that before Aus series. Hang in there....