Cricket Stock Exchange : India's tour of England 5 Tests Series ! Scarface wins ! Pay up losses by 22nd Aug 2014 and get 50% discount, Hurry up !

Ok. Cool down me. :hero: He'll do well :pray: Lord, don't troll and sorry for the slangs. G92 will accept those, you're just his assistant. :P So don't go beyond your limit :D
Yeah your original post is within time :two_thumbs_up: I was trolling you on post you deleted :--D
Zakk kamine' date= jhute, makkar tumhare bets reject kiya jata hai kyuki tumne time pe nahi kiya. Leo ke bets accepted hai :nice:
:yess: Finally the cheater is punished and my belief in honesty, integrity, morality and nobility is restored
BTW you still at 21' date=' I thought youd have doubled your quids when I was away for 2 weeks. You just copied my Test Series winner and now see, we both are gonna lose big there :bandit:[/quote'] I didn't copy anyone - I never see who has bet how much on a particular bet - only after betting do I check it. Scarface is the one copying me :giggle: Eng still have a chance...