Cricket Stock Exchange : India's tour of England 5 Tests Series ! Scarface wins ! Pay up losses by 22nd Aug 2014 and get 50% discount, Hurry up !

1st Test Buy Stuart Broad Liam Plunkett Ian Bell (Insurance) Virat Kohli Sell Shikhar Dhawan (Insurance) Mutual Fund Sell Top 3 Guns (Double) *Confirm if double is accepted on the sale of this stock All for max Gaurav, The Top 3 Guns and their moving index is a bit confusing. Could you please explain for the below example Top 3 Guns Quote: 200 I Sell 1 billion stocks before 1st Test 1st Test: -95 (total points for all 6 batsmen) 2nd Test: +55 1) What happens when I settle at the end of 1st Test? How much profit do I make? 2) For second test, does the index go to 105 (200-95)? Now if I didn't settle at the end of 1st test, can I sell 1 billion more stocks? How much profit do I make at the end of 2nd Test? 3) What is the advantage of holding this stock instead of settling and buying/selling after every test?

1st Test Buy Stuart Broad Liam Plunkett Ian Bell (Insurance) Virat Kohli Sell Shikhar Dhawan (Insurance) Mutual Fund Sell Top 3 Guns (Double) *Confirm if double is accepted on the sale of this stock All for max Gaurav, The Top 3 Guns and their moving index is a bit confusing. Could you please explain for the below example Top 3 Guns Quote: 200 I Sell 1 billion stocks before 1st Test 1st Test: -95 (total points for all 6 batsmen) 2nd Test: +55 1) What happens when I settle at the end of 1st Test? How much profit do I make? 2) For second test, does the index go to 105 (200-95)? Now if I didn't settle at the end of 1st test, can I sell 1 billion more stocks? How much profit do I make at the end of 2nd Test? 3) What is the advantage of holding this stock instead of settling and buying/selling after every test?
IMO following are ur answers pointwise - 1) U make a profit of 95 points 2) For second test the index would be 105, U cannot sell further, Ur overall profit after 2nd test would be 40 (i.e. 95-55) 3) I don't see any particular advantage in holding this stock...
IMO following are ur answers pointwise - 1) U make a profit of 95 points 2) For second test the index would be 105, U cannot sell further, Ur overall profit after 2nd test would be 40 (i.e. 95-55) 3) I don't see any particular advantage in holding this stock...
Since he is saying that its (-95) for 1st test then shouldnt there be a LOSS of 95 points?
Thanks Zest :icflove: but I am still confused :(( 1) How is the profit only 95 points since 0 is not mentioned as the base? The stock was sold @200, so shouldn't 200 be part of some calculation while calculating the profit for 1st test? 2) I thought if I can buy more before 2nd test, then I should be able sell more too :hmmm: Anyways I am still not clear why I only make a overall profit of 60 or 40, when I should be making 240. (-95) + 55 = -40 which when compared against the base of 200 gives me a profit of 240. 3) yep, it looks so.
Thanks Zest :icflove: but I am still confused :(( 1) How is the profit only 95 points since 0 is not mentioned as the base? The stock was sold @200, so shouldn't 200 be part of some calculation while calculating the profit for 1st test? 2) I thought if I can buy more before 2nd test, then I should be able sell more too :hmmm: Anyways I am still not clear why I only make a overall profit of 60 or 40, when I should be making 240. (-95) + 55 = -40 which when compared against the base of 200 gives me a profit of 240. 3) yep, it looks so.
1) Its simple u sell the Index @200 and at the end of the 1st Test, it would be quoted @105 and this is the rate at which u will buy to settle the transaction, So Buy @105 - Sell @200 = Profit 95 2) If u'll understand above, then this point will be cleared automatically.. 3):two_thumbs_up: