La Liga, Bundesliga and Serie A 2014/15

Sachin=GOD

Barca won 6-1 Messi - 3 & Saurez -2 [Neymar not played due to ban] Barca leads Real by 1 point , looks like El classic o in Nou camp decides this years title. Barca have 9 goal difference advantage against real.
Isn't League Decided On Head To Head In Spain They Finish On The Same Points?

Isn't League Decided On Head To Head In Spain They Finish On The Same Points?
yes, this is also reason small teams some times do not park bus against madrid and barca as no matter how many goals they leak they are irrelevant . thats why you see matches like yesterday where team can afford to attack all game even if it means they will get destroyed .

yes, this is also reason small teams some times do not park bus against madrid and barca as no matter how many goals they leak they are irrelevant . thats why you see matches like yesterday where team can afford to attack all game even if it means they will get destroyed .
That Makes The Games More Exicting But Reduces The Chances Of An Upset. TBF Some Teams Do Park The Bus But MaJority Go For Like Mid Table Team.

That Makes The Games More Exicting But Refces The Vhances Of An Upset. TBF Some Teams Do Park The Bus But MaJority Go For Like Mid Table Team.
yes many teams do but its never fight for your life for every goal unless they are in game. also most teams play very tight so its always tough games..i am not saying its easier for real or barca but just saying getting results like 6-1 is easier here than in other leagues where GD has more importance.

yes many teams do but its never fight for your life for every goal unless they are in game. also most teams play very tight so its always tough games..i am not saying its easier for real or barca but just saying getting results like 6-1 is easier here than in other leagues where GD has more importance.
Yep But Could That Be Due To Them Two Teams Having Some Of The Best Players In The World ? I'd Say Abit Of Both Factors.

I'd Say The Top Three Centre Back In La Liga Are; Godin Otamendi Varane Miranda, Gimenez, Pique(Recently)And Ramos Are Also Good.
laporte >varane lately :dontknow: i guess i am making mistake judging varane when both pepe and ramos were injured ..