La Liga, Bundesliga and Serie A 2014/15

Sachin=GOD

Will be an epic Real midfield next season.. Modric, Kroos, Khadeira As for Juve, I dont think Allegri is a bad manager but not Juve-class. Milan should have appointed Spalletii. The Italy job is probably 8 to 10 years to early for Conte- again Spaletti would be a good call there. I dont blame Conte for leaving Juve, but his next job should be a huge club somewhere in Europe.

Real should have done more to keep him they pmly have Benzema as a striker now, and Juve have a good first choice duo in Tevez and Llorente. So not great from all three parties p.o view I think. Juve part own a couple of good young Italian strikers - Gabbiadini and Berardi.. the latter especially could have been bought out

Serie A has declined. Only teams with some good talent is Juve, Roma. Need to add in Bundesliga for discussion. Atm La Liga> Bundesliga > EPL > Serie A :orderorder: Even though Bundesliga is a 2 horse race, those 2 teams are high quality.
Napoli also decent but need to improve defensively. Bundesliga is a 1 horse race, Bayern are in a league of their own but Dortmund are excellent.

Real should have done more to keep him they pmly have Benzema as a striker now, and Juve have a good first choice duo in Tevez and Llorente. So not great from all three parties p.o view I think. Juve part own a couple of good young Italian strikers - Gabbiadini and Berardi.. the latter especially could have been bought out
I think Morata is a good signing, they have to play the CL so rotation has to be employed, he will get a lot of games. I don't rate Gabbiadini, he definitely is not Juve standard.

James Rodriguez goes to real Madrid. So it will be Messi neymar and Suarez vs C. Ronaldo, bale and Rodriguez. BTW Real Madrid now have Kroos (£20m), Modric (£33m); James (£63m), Bale (£85m), Ronaldo (£80m); Benzema (£30m). 311 Million Pounds!!!