Chelsea FC

SLICKR392

what a boring team chelsea are 0 attempts on goal in the second half. Jose is like the MSD of world football. Titles under his belt but boring as feck with defensive captaincy. This is not how football is supposed to be played. Not saying you need to be out and out attack but there needs to be some initiative to score on your own rather than waiting for the opponents to slip up so you can hit on the counter.
So basically what I wrote happened :D

Well from what I saw we ran out of legs in 2nd half :( They were tired from Liverpool game and because of injuries we had to play same exact team and it showed specially in 2nd half Apzel never struggles against anyone and yet even he looked slow while out mid field was not really mobile like it always is still that goal was incredible ..:D

Hazard goes missing in big moments. Yesterday it was City's responsibility to win as Chelsea came for a draw only
Yeah but no ..he has been our main attacking threat in all big games including yesterday with his assist He has shown up in every big game including United

what a boring team chelsea are 0 attempts on goal in the second half. Jose is like the MSD of world football. Titles under his belt but boring as feck with defensive captaincy. This is not how football is supposed to be played. Not saying you need to be out and out attack but there needs to be some initiative to score on your own rather than waiting for the opponents to slip up so you can hit on the counter.
actually they did right thing by not taking risk with their 2 main goal scorers not playing :agree:

Branislav Ivanovic had a bloodied foot in Chelsea's Capital One Cup semi-final second leg against Liverpool but did not want to come off 'At half-time he had a hole in his foot, his sock and his boot were full of blood and most players would have come off, but not him,' said John Terry Terry: 'He said: "Glue it doc, I'm staying on. We can sort it after the game." Then he scores the winner. He's a great player, a big character' GLUE IT DOC John Terry paid tribute in the match-day programme to Capital One Cup hero Branislav Ivanovic. 'At half-time he had a hole in his foot, his sock and his boot were full of blood and most players would have come off, but not him,' said Terry. 'He said: "Glue it doc, I'm staying on. We can sort it after the game." Then he scores the winner. He's a great player, a big character and a winner.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2934755/Chelsea-1-1-Manchester-City-MATCH-ZONE-John-Terry-reveals-Branislav-Ivanovic-told-doctor-glue-hole-foot.html B82JunbIIAAC0JG.jpg