Chelsea FC

SLICKR392

why not replace him with icardi in summer if that is the case ? :hmmm:
Sabby You Have Got Very Good Footballing Knowledge Now:two_thumbs_up: Icardi Is Good Player apparently Fell Out With Inter fan Yesterday so Will Probably Be Available in The Summer Since It's unlikely Inter Will Qualify For Champions league. But I Prefer Vietto And Dybala To Icardi

Sabby You Have Got Very Good Footballing Knowledge Now:two_thumbs_up: Icardi Is Good Player apparently Fell Out With Inter fan Yesterday so Will Probably Be Available in The Summer Since It's unlikely Inter Will Qualify For Champions league. But I Prefer Vietto And Dybala To Icardi
was it you who taught me about set pieces ? :hysterical: i still do not follow Italian league much but for 2nd or third choice striker in our system where we play only 1 he is good choice . no one really good will be willing to sit on bench .

Per SportsMail: "Schurrle's fee is 32million euros (£24m) & contract is worth £4.5million a year' date=' around £90,000 a week, until 2019." #CFC[/quote'] :two_thumbs_up: got decent money tbh :nice: now lets not waste it on some mediocre player :pray: