Do any of you have Pakistani friends from school, college, work, social?

fineleg

Guest dada_rocks
lol ditto.. i say samething.. don't keep it too long, neither too short.. little smaller then medium but make sure they aren't very small.. and they get frustrated by that.. they ask again "so medium" then i have to say.. okay yes.. apna desi nai ek baari mein samaj jaata hai yeh sab baat..
tell me about it.. panch saal suffer kiya hai maine fir jake mili hai ye pakistani... hamne to khudko khud se hi uske ghar invite bhi kar liya...:cantstop:

Guest dada_rocks
Saalo tum log ganje honge..... I have such a hard time with my hair dressers i have got everything written down on a piece of paper and show it next time to get it right. I was only lucky to find male hairdresser in Cupertino' date=' CA back in 99. He was european immigrant. I paid him $15 plus change back then. But did fantastic job. But ever since I have struggled lot. Now here I am quite settled with this new female hairdresser. She is good. But last 7 years it was nightmarish. I had to go find other barber very next day when one screwed up my hair style. [b']Most of the chinkis mess up lot.
THx ko aane do tumhair khair nahin for racist remark :haha: Main bhi aajkal print out leke jata hun jab bhi akele jata hun.. :giggle:

Main hooters bhi nahin gaya.. by the time I got to know there is sthg like that i was married.. I asked srimatiji about visiting hooters and I got cold stare.. sala meri life bhi kya hai no hooters no strip bar bekaar ho gai not even mujra.. bas woi bihari style launda nauch ak do baar dekha hun:hysterical:
Abbe Hooters mein koi locha nahin hai. Apart from the fact that the waitress are blessed when it comes to well Hooters. Then again most half-decent restaurants are quite sexist that way. And Hooters does have some nice stuff on their menu. Agar chicken wings accha lagta hai to Hooters nikal lo guru! And better make a tirthyaatra to Hooters before Jr DR becomes a teen, kahin pooch diya ke Papa Papa Hooters chalo tab? :giggle: xxx

i am currently in university and share my apartment with an indian friend from gujrat....i met him online my freshmen year when both of us needed a roommate,...he's grown up here in USA....he hates cricket and makes fun of me when i stay up all night watching india vs. pak....especially if pakistan looses.....he is quite religious for a person who has spent most of his life in america. his family visits often and i usually have a heated debate with his father about what went wrong after the british left....he was very much against the partition....his mother is also very religious and she once told me to watch out for his son as she knows i stay away from drugs and alcohol.....his younger sister was born in the US and she is very very pretty and in fact i have a crush on her.....she plans to join the same university....over all i am quite comfortable with my indian friend and his family and i have promised my friend to go to india with him soon....hopefully his sister comes along...ill do anything for her even move to india.. :P

i am currently in university and share my apartment with an indian friend from gujrat....i met him online my freshmen year when both of us needed a roommate' date='...he's grown up here in USA....he hates cricket and makes fun of me when i stay up all night watching india vs. pak....especially if pakistan looses.....he is quite religious for a person who has spent most of his life in america. his family visits often and i usually have a heated debate with his father about what went wrong after the british left....he was very much against the partition....his mother is also very religious and she once told me to watch out for his son as she knows i stay away from drugs and alcohol.....his younger sister was born in the US and she is very very pretty and in fact i have a crush on her.....she plans to join the same university....over all i am quite comfortable with my indian friend and his family and i have promised my friend to go to india with him soon....hopefully his sister comes along...ill do anything for her even move to india.. :P[/quote'] nice reading ur story...

i am currently in university and share my apartment with an indian friend from gujrat....i met him online my freshmen year when both of us needed a roommate' date='...he's grown up here in USA....he hates cricket and makes fun of me when i stay up all night watching india vs. pak....especially if pakistan looses.....he is quite religious for a person who has spent most of his life in america. his family visits often and i usually have a heated debate with his father about what went wrong after the british left....he was very much against the partition....his mother is also very religious and she once told me to watch out for his son as she knows i stay away from drugs and alcohol.....his younger sister was born in the US and she is very very pretty and in fact i have a crush on her.....she plans to join the same university....over all i am quite comfortable with my indian friend and his family and i have promised my friend to go to india with him soon....hopefully his sister comes along...ill do anything for her even move to india.. :P[/quote'] Dil Lagi Kudi Gujarat Di :D:D

Just to thrown in something from the opposite perspective: I've lived in Surrey, BC, Canada for 11 years which has a huge Sikh community (it's basically as close to India as you'll find in Canada) so I've met plenty of Indians. My high school was 75% Punjabi. My best friend in high school was an Indian. I could tell he was quite anti-pak but we respected each other enough to not let that get in the way.It's not like we refused to talk about Pak/Ind stuff, we just did it in a respectful manner (even though we almost always disagreed). I still get together with him to play soccer or golf or whatever. I've met several Indians at University as well, this time in Ontario, where apparently there are way more Pakistanis but I haven't noticed that in Waterloo. I've had enough interaction with all different sorts of Pakistani and Indian people coming from different backgrounds to realize that categorization of characteristics based on country of origin is silly. I've met plenty of Indian people who I find to be absolute scum, and I've met plenty who are genuinely kind hearted, well meaning, and well mannered people. Same goes for Pakistanis.

I think we all have had good and bad dealings with all peoples... i think the older generations have drummed it into the younger ones that no matter what dont trust a pakistani muslim! i must admit when i was a reatail manager the pakistani staff the other other manager took on were very very lazy and had no loyalty and were the biggest 2 faced people you would ever meet! they pretended they were religious yet would smoke drink visit prostitutes and the abuse other religions and say they were the best!! There shocking attitude and the way they at first tried to undermine me actually turned me against muslims completely! wrong ?maybe? yes??! but when your dealing with low scum it affects how you view the whole race which is of course wrong! in my playboy days i dated many women and dated a few pakistani girls.. they were very pretty and very naughty which i liked!(so dont hate all pakis guys!):D but i have a great mate imran whose a gambler a womaniser but hes a great guy hes not religious hes never in your face and would do anything to help you!!! I have found in MY experience the religious ones and the uneducated ones are the ones who cause the problems, they arent open minded enough and its there narrow minded ways which can make false impressions!!!!! but i agree be careful with them but when u meet a good pakistani muslim there normally great people! but theres not many.. so be careful!!!!!!!!!!

I think we all have had good and bad dealings with all peoples... i think the older generations have drummed it into the younger ones that no matter what dont trust a pakistani muslim! i must admit when i was a reatail manager the pakistani staff the other other manager took on were very very lazy and had no loyalty and were the biggest 2 faced people you would ever meet! they pretended they were religious yet would smoke drink visit prostitutes and the abuse other religions and say they were the best!! There shocking attitude and the way they at first tried to undermine me actually turned me against muslims completely! wrong ?maybe? yes??! but when your dealing with low scum it affects how you view the whole race which is of course wrong! in my playboy days i dated many women and dated a few pakistani girls.. they were very pretty and very naughty which i liked!(so dont hate all pakis guys!):D but i have a great mate imran whose a gambler a womaniser but hes a great guy hes not religious hes never in your face and would do anything to help you!!! I have found in MY experience the religious ones and the uneducated ones are the ones who cause the problems, they arent open minded enough and its there narrow minded ways which can make false impressions!!!!! but i agree be careful with them but when u meet a good pakistani muslim there normally great people! but theres not many.. so be careful!!!!!!!!!!
yaar kia baath kar rahe ho? i cannot find any great difference between indians and pakistanis.....the only thing that seperates them is the country they live in. when ever i go to pakistan....i notice so much of the its culture being influenced from old indian times. the food is similar with all types of spices.....the mindset is the same....the priorities in life are the same....passion for religion and country is the same......something taboo in other parts of the world are usually a common thing in india pakistan and bangladesh.....when i was in pakistan i came to a place where a hindu temple, church and mosque were in close proximity to each other....there are certainly good and bad in all of us but it simply doesn't make sense if one says pakistanis are better than indians or vice versa.....we have a very common history and we still drive on the same culture that has been passed on to us from ancient hinduism and recent muslim emperors.......we are generally the same and the only thing that separates us is were we stand individually.....and a narrowed minded pakistani will not only be hated by an indian but also by a pakistani...it is simply how a normal human choose to decide which person is good or bad.....its baseless to say most pakistanis are bad

Any of us from the UK will probably remember the Desi comedy program, 'Goodness Gracious Me'. They satirised the attitude of the older generation perfectly using the Jackson Five song, 'Don't Blame it on the Sunshine'. The bit where the Sikh guy comes in doing Bhangra is just brilliant.

Guest dada_rocks
Any of us from the UK will probably remember the Desi comedy program' date=' 'Goodness Gracious Me'. They satirised the attitude of the older generation perfectly using the Jackson Five song, 'Don't Blame it on the Sunshine'. The bit where the Sikh guy comes in doing Bhangra is just brilliant.[/quote'] How about providing some video of that episode