CONGRATS DADA on your comeback 98

Rajiv

Re: CONGRATS DADA on your comeback 98 if one inning was enough to shut up critics (and people on this forum) , Uttapa would have been a regular in Indian team after his debut. Saurav had a great return dont hype it up cause he is the kind of batsman who can follow up a great knock with a series of low scores. Lets hope he keeps performing like today, its blind fans like you who brought his downfall in the first place. When captain saurav hide behind the blind support and you guys never let him realize he was slipping as a batsman infact thank Chappel who showed saurav the real picture and look he has returned a better batsman.

Re: CONGRATS DADA on your comeback 98

hmmmmm A knock against the minnows on a flat bed of a pitch ..... Ganguly the Hero... He has done nothing exceptional on his comeback...may be batted a little better than others but rode his luck.
I disagree. You must remember that he was coming back to this format of international cricket after 16 months. And for a comeback man, it was just a superb performance. His running between the wickets was also not bad as I had thought. So flat track or not, he played beautifully.

Re: CONGRATS DADA on your comeback 98 Wow. Saurav continuing his impressive form of late ! The strength of the opposition or the condition of the pitch is immaterial - he had to score runs to stake a claim for the World Cup and he did just that. Difficult to fault that kind of effort - he has been India's best batsman since the SA tour. Keep in mind that WI have been India's bogey team in recent times, and in the context of this one-sided rivalry, beating them like this was an impressive feat. Last winter India kicked off their winning streak by hitting 349 against SL at this same venue - let's hope this season takes a similar turn. It's a shame that i will be missing all these matches now that i am back in the US... :roll:

Guest dada_rocks

Wow. Saurav continuing his impressive form of late ! The strength of the opposition or the condition of the pitch is immaterial - he had to score runs to stake a claim for the World Cup and he did just that. Difficult to fault that kind of effort - he has been India's best batsman since the SA tour. Keep in mind that WI have been India's bogey team in recent times, and in the context of this one-sided rivalry, beating them like this was an impressive feat. Last winter India kicked off their winning streak by hitting 349 against SL at this same venue - let's hope this season takes a similar turn. It's a shame that i will be missing all these matches now that i am back in the US... :roll:
Well it's not being telecast in india either.. talked to my babujee yesterday he was pi$$ed like hell we got DTH and they used to show nero sports a month back but dropped it apprently it's too expensive for them.. :mad: Our delhi doordarshan wants telecast rights for free and then to add to it wants to beam their own ads, nimbus officials are not retard after all so DD could not get it.. mind u nimbus guys are ready to share feed with dd provided they telecast it as it is including ads and all... buzz is that some govt. legislation in this regard is about to be unveiled ..

hmmmmm A knock against the minnows on a flat bed of a pitch ..... Ganguly the Hero... He has done nothing exceptional on his comeback...may be batted a little better than others but rode his luck.
That's very unfair.......the guy has scored consistently in every opportunity he's been given..didnt we critisize him(and rightly so) when he was failing against one and all....give credit where its due.