Funny Quotes

Guest Hiten.

“Of course there is aggression from us on the field. But we can’t just go and hold the bat of the batsman if he is scoring runs,†- Malik :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I dont know about his captaincy but he surely does have good sense of humour === Btw how about we post all the funny quotes in this thread :two_thumbs_up: :angel_smile:

This truly had me in splits... "Throw, throw, throw the ball, gently down the seam Murali, Murali, Murali, Murali, chucks it like a dream Bowl, bowl, bowl the ball, gently through the air Murali, Murali, Murali, Murali, here comes Darrell Hair ... No Ball!" The Barmy Army serenade Muttiah Muralitharan to the tune of Row Row Row The Boat, Gently Down The Stream

"In a city of 140 million people such minor incidents take place due to over-demand." Rameez Raja, chief executive of the Pakistan board, explains unrest in Karachi which ended with police baton-charging angry fans after tickets went on sale for the first ODI against India City of 140 million ! :hysterical:

"Wouldn't it be great for Jaques to make consecutive debut hundreds?" Wonders Mark Nicholas, conveniently ignoring a few things such as how many debuts you can have ... and not least that his debut was in 2005 Some basic truths Nicholas forgot, -- You make your debut only once -- You can make only one debut hundred -- Even worse , it wasnt even Jaques debut at all. He debuted in 2005 :haha:

Mark Nicholas is a prat. I loved the barbs between Greig and Lawry at the Gabba (or heck, any time). There was a glorious moment on day 2 at the Gabba when Greig was going on at Lawry (a noted one-eyed Victorian) about the lack of Victorian players in the Australian side, and how painful it must be for Lawry to be watching it. Lawry: "Did it take you a day and a bit to finally realise that?"

Mark Nicholas is a prat. I loved the barbs between Greig and Lawry at the Gabba (or heck, any time). There was a glorious moment on day 2 at the Gabba when Greig was going on at Lawry (a noted one-eyed Victorian) about the lack of Victorian players in the Australian side, and how painful it must be for Lawry to be watching it. Lawry: "Did it take you a day and a bit to finally realise that?"
:hysterical: Lawry's a great entertainer as a commentator