UCL 2014-15 thread

adi B

sorry my internet went down i do not think that deserved red but i did not see it clearly ..yellow would have been ok as i think keeper was close
Red would have been harsh but those are given red all day long in Europe ,he should have been booked though

valencia vs madrid will be 2x better he is honestly really overrated will really fit in side better which sit backs and counters and where he is main man to score goals because while build up his passing is nothing special and even first touch while he is very quick he is not going to dribble past people so not fit for side like madrid
Yeah,Seville vs barca and Madrid were pretty good.Valencia have been superb as well

Yeah' date='Seville vs barca and Madrid were pretty good.Valencia have been superb as well[/quote'] yes..la liga is such a fun league tbf any team in top 10-12 can give real and barca good run celta game was also fun and they even beat barca if my memory is correct

Intimidating atmosphere and also opposition teams try their best to win at home so that they don't face a Herculean task at the bernebeue
but why not in england ? i guess most top teams rarely get beaten at home

yes..la liga is such a fun league tbf any team in top 10-12 can give real and barca good run celta game was also fun and they even beat barca if my memory is correct
Yeah la liga is pretty solid,even real sociedad under moyes become beast against the top clubs lol

Yeah la liga is pretty solid' date='even real sociedad under moyes become beast against the top clubs lol[/quote'] seeing ending of season for barca and real i almost feel bad . which team can play atleti and bayern one after another ?:cantstop: