UCL 2014-15 thread

adi B

2-1 ..juve deserved more but will take this . juve has one of the best defences in world and once real madrid go for goals in 2nd leg they will hit them back on counters...gonna be epic
Juve have got something to work with for the bernebeue leg,should be a cracker. Now off to tomorrow's epic clash,where's the first leg?

any predictions ? :P house betting ones ? :beee:
I have got absolutely no idea about the bayern barca clash but bayern will win at home,that is guaranteed.going for a draw in atleti barca game

so madrid win league ?
I think ancelloti will go all out against Valencia to win the title( that's his main priority right now) ,it is a gamble though with the second leg coming ,so I think juve will knock them out but Madrid will win the title

I think ancelloti will go all out against Valencia to win the title( that's his main priority right now) ' date='it is a gamble though with the second leg coming ,so I think juve will knock them out but Madrid will win the title[/quote'] i predicted same few weeks back but then modric got injured again.. i guess lot will depend on how barca game goes tomorrow and if they lose badly they will probably give all in league too

1st leg at camp nou' date='then I think barca will tear apart bayern 3-1,4-2 type victory.I remember in 2009 barca absolutely mauled bayern at home in the qf 1st leg[/quote'] hope so...bayern is one team i just do not like for some reason :giggle:

Guardiola will be the key,he's playing the reserve team in the league so he's gonna go all out in the tie.he knows barca well but having seen barca under luis I think they will concede possession to bayern and use the width more,barca will play a bit differently to what we know come tomorrow

hope so...bayern is one team i just do not like for some reason :giggle:
I liked bayern under jup heynckes,they were ruthless,free flowing and constantly attacking.under pep they are too methodical.heynckes would just not have allowed a 4-0 thrashing at home in a champions league game like what happened in the last year. He smashed barca 7-0 in 2013 lol

Guardiola will be the key' date='he's playing the reserve team in the league so he's gonna go all out in the tie.he knows barca well but having seen barca under luis I think they will concede possession to bayern and use the width more,barca will play a bit differently to what we know come tomorrow[/quote'] they have all season played like that . thing is suarez is creating goals out of nothing ..he is in that kind of form but neymar has been up and down for over month now . i have a feeling we will see something special from messi

I liked bayern under jup heynckes,they were ruthless,free flowing and constantly attacking.under pep they are too methodical.heynckes would just not have allowed a 4-0 thrashing at home in a champions league game like what happened in the last year. He smashed barca 7-0 in 2013 lol
ah..what was their playing style ?like current real madrid ?