UCL 2014-15 thread

adi B

why do you think so ? i think it will be completely different game in 2nd leg and bayern will be favorites for me
This is Barcelona not porto or shaktar.pep would have to be careful for the home game if it finishes 1-0 here,reminiscent of last year sf

This is Barcelona not porto or shaktar.pep would have to be careful for the home game if it finishes 1-0 here' date='reminiscent of last year sf[/quote'] i know that but you are greatly underestimating how good bayern are i am not expecting 4 goals but i can easily see them winning by 1 goal at home

i know that but you are greatly underestimating how good bayern are i am not expecting 4 goals but i can easily see them winning by 1 goal at home
Yeah they'll win at home but they'll concede as well,barca need to win this 1-0 and they are 65% through to the finals

Yeah' date='no more suicidal tactics,midfield has settled down,looking okay[/quote'] sorry again it seems like at this time my isp disconnects everyday :hysterical: neymar has not look like finishing really angry for some reason