Jennifer Lawrence, Mary Elizabeth Winstead hacked: How safe are your cloud photos and data? |Note :Don't post links of nude leaked pictures

vvvslaxman

Android has had it for ages..... BTW I'm using the Android L keyboard these days - not bad at all.
Yep that's why u do not see mistakes when I type from phone much better typing experience And yes it looks cool too did u put l on it already ? Atleast enable art :--D

Yep that's why u do not see mistakes when I type from phone much better typing experience And yes it looks cool too did u put l on it already ? Atleast enable art :--D
No. There are many Apps on Play Store providing L keyboard. I've had ART for a long time. Now launch date of L is not that far (I'm guessing sometime in October) so I'll wait some more :--D

No. There are many Apps on Play Store providing L keyboard. I've had ART for a long time. Now launch date of L is not that far (I'm guessing sometime in October) so I'll wait some more :--D
Lucky nexus user I will get 2 months after you get on sense but can flash gpe in week or so :dance:
I think you meant to quote MTC or Precambrian here :phehehe:
You all are same ...you clubbed me with Leo I will club you with them :finger:

Lucky nexus user I will get 2 months after you get on sense but can flash gpe in week or so :dance: You all are same ...you clubbed me with Leo I will club you with them :finger:
Moto X2 (or whatever it will be called) is coming tomorrow :woot: Get it... You are closer in age to Leo. Those guys are many decades older than me :headshake:

Isn't it already being used in many services ?i know apple is against it but google is using hardware exceptions for 2 step verification ...
I read the algorithms and posted links to them. I don't see any place where they're using hardware. I gave you some reasons why it is infeasible.

I'd say face/fingerprint recognition' date=' if these work well, are the best. Having your device unlocked by another device (watch/fitness band etc) or within a certain geographic location looks more like a gimmick to me.[/quote'] For devices, a simple 9-digit password is fine. We're talking about web services - face recognition, no thanks!

Btw I just found out if u just use phone or google just with phone then this app works but outside of phone u need SMS ...so it is different implementation
Huh? I have used the app from an iPhone, Android device, iPad. I just need to move it before hand but all of this is no use because the device itself is cloned by the software.

Huh? I have used the app from an iPhone' date=' Android device, iPad. I just need to move it before hand but all of this is no use because the device itself is cloned by the software.[/quote'] I just tried on android and read whole process it said there on their help page there are 2 ways to set it up either 1 by SMS other by this app which works when u only access google from phone basically works only for device it's installed on and even offline While SMS works for computer or any device in world you use