NZ v Eng Commonwealth ODI

King

Re: NZ v Eng Commonwealth ODI What's worse? A NZ top order that gets out straight away within the first 5 overs, or a NZ top order that bats for 18 or so overs on a flat track and still goes at 3 an over before getting out? After finding out that the first way doesn't lead to victory, they're trying the second now. Bah. Oh Mighty McCullum, we turn to you for deliverance and runs!

Re: NZ v Eng Commonwealth ODI

Oh Mighty McCullum' date=' we turn to you for deliverance and runs![/quote'] Fucksake! Just because I suggested turning to him, there was no need for two more wickets to fall so he could come in. NZ 89/5, and royally screwed as 30 overs have already been bowled.

Re: NZ v Eng Commonwealth ODI

Oh Mighty McCullum' date=' we turn to you for deliverance and runs![/quote'] Fucksake! Just because I suggested turning to him, there was no need for two more wickets to fall so he could come in. NZ 89/5, and royally screwed as 30 overs have already been bowled.
That on a track good for batting :lol: Bracewell thought there is nothing wrong with the batting and it was only the media's opinion. :lol:

Re: NZ v Eng Commonwealth ODI That was a fantastic win. I had thought the Poms cant do any worse than NZ but they lost by 90 runs :shrug: I wasn't so sure about Oram's batting providing any advantage but he played a match winning inning. Thanks to the shock recovery of Bond NZ was at its full strength in the bowling department. Franklyn was fantastic early on so was Bondy. Vettori with 4 wickets did the job for NZ. Good catching and fielding but batting still a huge concern at the top. Less said about England the better.