Chief dopist returns and chief chucker joins the show

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Chief dopist returns and chief chucker joins the show

Just like H Singh Shabbir has also been cleared by the ICC to play. Secondly the news is incorrect....Shabbir will not be going to SA!
Correction harbhajan singh and for that matter no other cricketer except Chudokhtar (shoaib Akhtar) has been banned for chucking.. Questions were asked and cleared on the fly
Guest dada_rocks

Re: Chief dopist returns and chief chucker joins the show I prefer ICC not some aussie paper which has congenital hartred for murali .. i can see u have jumped to murali from bhajji :wtg:.. Fact no bowler other than akhtar who eventually was allowed under special condition god knows why and shabbir have been banned.. Just like ball tampering fiasco many have been accused but once again in the list of luminaries who actually were foound guilty and banned from few matches come from pakistan.. waqar mian.. and latest is dope fortunately for them great supreme court judge of pakistan came to rescue otherwise same theme would have played

I prefer ICC not some aussie paper which has congenital hartred for murali .. i can see u have jumped to murali from bhajji :wtg:.. Fact no bowler other than akhtar who eventually was allowed under special condition god knows why and shabbir have been banned.. Just like ball tampering fiasco many have been accused but once again in the list of luminaries who actually were foound guilty and banned from few matches come from pakistan.. waqar mian.. and latest is dope fortunately for them great supreme court judge of pakistan came to rescue otherwise same theme would have played
My original comment was to imply that Shabbir currently is as legal a bowler as H Singh.oh and since you don't believe the Aussie paper here is something that you will hopefully believe! http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/ci/content/story/140912.html This is why Shoaib was cleared! http://www.cricinfo.com/link_to_database/NATIONAL/PAK/REPORT/
Guest dada_rocks

I prefer ICC not some aussie paper which has congenital hartred for murali .. i can see u have jumped to murali from bhajji :wtg:.. Fact no bowler other than akhtar who eventually was allowed under special condition god knows why and shabbir have been banned.. Just like ball tampering fiasco many have been accused but once again in the list of luminaries who actually were foound guilty and banned from few matches come from pakistan.. waqar mian.. and latest is dope fortunately for them great supreme court judge of pakistan came to rescue otherwise same theme would have played
My original comment was to imply that Shabbir currently is as legal a bowler as H Singh.oh and since you don't believe the Aussie paper here is something that you will hopefully believe! http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/ci/content/story/140912.html This is why Shoaib was cleared! http://www.cricinfo.com/link_to_database/NATIONAL/PAK/REPORT/
For the millionth time Murali has given test and everytime he has passed it. Implication is doubts were meaningless......OTOH chucker chief shabbir very much a legal bowler when he chcuked his way through test match victory in west indies and then was tested and cofirmed the same and banned. Shoaib chkhtar too was banend for quite sometime and then later on they gave him special permisison where he can bend his crooked arms by 40 degree go check the ICC report. I think following simile will make sense to you: Accused of murder and then subsequently found not guilty (all the bowlers accused of chucking come in this section), accused of murder then subsequently found guilty but found with some sort of psychological proble hence somewhat condoned (Chudokhtar falls into this category), accused of murder and fount to be guilty of first degree murder given sentence served his sentence and came back to the street hence murderer for eternity( shabbir chakmad falls in this category) :wtg:

Re: Chief dopist returns and chief chucker joins the show Murali's doosra was "illegal" for quite a few months yet he continued to bowl it and no one did anything about it here read this part again "Muralitharan bowled the delivery during the first Test, during which he claimed eight wickets to pocket the Man-of-the-Match award. But that has led to urgent discussions between the ICC and the match referee, Mike Procter. The ICC has privately left Procter in no doubt that he must report Muralitharan if bowls the delivery again." In Shabbir's case he worked hard to correct his action but unfortunately it was ruined by injury while Murali openly admitted that he was breaking the law. Shoaib on the other hand was wrongly banned and ICC acknowledged their mistake via the report formed by the University of Western Australia(which i hope you have read).

Guest dada_rocks

Murali's doosra was "illegal" for quite a few months yet he continued to bowl it and no one did anything about it here read this part again "Muralitharan bowled the delivery during the first Test, during which he claimed eight wickets to pocket the Man-of-the-Match award. But that has led to urgent discussions between the ICC and the match referee, Mike Procter. The ICC has privately left Procter in no doubt that he must report Muralitharan if bowls the delivery again." In Shabbir's case he worked hard to correct his action but unfortunately it was ruined by injury while Murali openly admitted that he was breaking the law. Shoaib on the other hand was wrongly banned and ICC acknowledged their mistake via the report formed by the University of Western Australia(which i hope you have read).
Again that's opinion at no point of time those douobts were corrborated by any of the tests done after being reported same can't be said about your in-house chuckers and dopers who have been found guilty and given due punishment appraetnly they are back let us see how many overs this charade of fixed action lasts