Laxman should bat at No. 3: Stuart Law

Rohan495

All i gotta say is that Yuvraj will never produce an innings of 281 like Laxman did
Hmm time will tell that..when yuvraj start playing test cricket...maybe not in that context but even sehwag has hit more than 281. but I admit laxman was a crucial one. but then again...u dont need to hit 281 all the time to be a successful test batsmen...why is laxman not doing it again?

maybe because he bats down the order, where theres a lot of pressure. And constantly runs out of partners, my whole point is if you want to put Laxman to the test put him up the order im sure people will see better results and maybe the Northern Side of India can see the class of this man once again.

maybe because he bats down the order' date=' where theres a lot of pressure. And constantly runs out of partners, my whole point is if you want to put Laxman to the test put him up the order im sure people will see better results and maybe the Northern Side of India can see the class of this man once again.[/quote'] Well, we are not playing for laxman to get runs but we are playing so that laxman can get runs for India when and where needed. I am sure yuvi will have lot more odi hundreds was he batting at # 3 and not finishing games for India...but that doesnt matter....Team and its needs comes first.
well if you havent noticed thats what Laxman has been doing playing for his god damn team instead of playing for himself and for stats
That's good.so why are you worried? So his task is plain and simple..Keep doing it and keep scoring runs thru out the series and he will be playing for as long. cuz right now there is pressure.one bad series could put ur spot in danger...but this is international cricket..u gotta thrive on pressure..skills r not just everything.

After seeing the way Laxman is playing today ... I think it is time to move VVS to no.3 ... i think the regular order should be. Despite what people say in this forum , the man is in good touch and a century is around the corner. Jaffer Karthik Laxman Tendulkar Dravid Ganguly Dhoni Kumble Zaheer RP Sreesanth