The Android Thread

StriKe

So is it true you will loose images on your phone if you upgrade andriod os. Someone back home had this issue. Glad they saved their images to google. Is there a way to avoid it ?
No problem was some times screen was on in pocket and people had passwords or what you call them pattern locks and in pocket device was entering wrong password so it deleted everything after certain number of times or at least this is what I have read and maybe I am wrong .. Update itself did not cause any loss of data and even if it did it was small number and should not effect you

No problem was some times screen was on in pocket and people had passwords or what you call them pattern locks and in pocket device was entering wrong password so it deleted everything after certain number of times or at least this is what I have read and maybe I am wrong .. Update itself did not cause any loss of data and even if it did it was small number and should not effect you
Thank you.

@upleaks ‏@upleaks HTC Hima:S810 2.0GHz*4+1.5GHz*4, 3GB RAM, 5" FHD, VoLTE/CA/LTE Cat.6, 20.7MP(front 13MP or UltraPixel 4MP), 2840mAh, Android 5.0/Sense 7.0: @upleaks ‏@upleaks @slonmechanic No M9, next flagship is Hima. @upleaks @upleaks Hima will be coming to all major carrier in the US, already in testing at carrier lab @upleaks @upleaks Launch date; March 2015. at MWC they will announce some Desire phones

Any idea on Xiomi Note from android experts like sabby ( others too )? Not for me ( I have S4, Nexus 4 and G3 already ) but as a gift for a college going relative Priced under 14K in India - link for some review... Looks good :hmmm: 1. 3G enabled ( 4G version is also released ) 2. Dual SIM, micro SD card enabled 3. Removable battery 4. 5.5 inch IPS display - 1280 x 720 p 5. Gorilla Glass 3 6. MIUI interface 7. Lite mode 8. Will get Kitkat in Q1 2015 9. 13 MP rear camera with LED flash 10. 5 MP front facing camera 11. 1.7GHz MediaTek MT6589T octa-core processor 12. 2 GB RAM 13. 8 GB internal expandable to 32 GB via microSD 14. FM radio with recording facility 15. 3100 mAH removable battery

I sold the mad***** Samsung S3 for 10,000/- one year after use. Are there any exchange offers available? I want to buy a basic Android phone (Moto E, Moto G, Android One) that works but also want to sell my Lumia 530.
for that one get moto g ...trust me the extra money you pay over e is worth it infact i was going to use it for year but got x...long story :P but its great device also do not know about exchange offers you might be better off selling phone urself and buying new one

Any idea on Xiomi Note from android experts like sabby ( others too )? Not for me ( I have S4, Nexus 4 and G3 already ) but as a gift for a college going relative Priced under 14K in India - link for some review... Looks good :hmmm: 1. 3G enabled ( 4G version is also released ) 2. Dual SIM, micro SD card enabled 3. Removable battery 4. 5.5 inch IPS display - 1280 x 720 p 5. Gorilla Glass 3 6. MIUI interface 7. Lite mode 8. Will get Kitkat in Q1 2015 9. 13 MP rear camera with LED flash 10. 5 MP front facing camera 11. 1.7GHz MediaTek MT6589T octa-core processor 12. 2 GB RAM 13. 8 GB internal expandable to 32 GB via microSD 14. FM radio with recording facility 15. 3100 mAH removable battery
are you sure this is correct ?
8. Will get Kitkat in Q1 2015
also i do not trust these brands and do not like iOS like interface which isn to consistent with android apps do not know much about it at all so cannot help but some posters here bought phone form this company (lord,stuge ) you should pm lord and ask his opinion but getting kit kat in q1 that is already obsolete version of android ...your g3 already has android l ...:cantstop:

Why did you sell your S3? :dontknow: It's still better than Moto E/G/Android One.
i disagree ..he is not gonna put custom rom and his phone had issues and having used s3 of cousin and moto g there is night and day difference performance heck even moto e performs better than touchwiz :rofl:

i disagree ..he is not gonna put custom rom and his phone had issues and having used s3 of cousin and moto g there is night and day difference performance heck even moto e performs better than touchwiz :rofl:
I remember now..I think DM was saying about some issues with his S3 in another thread :hmmm: Touchwiz :facepalm: Make your phone awful..Everything lags when we try to open..Contacts,Camera,Phone,Gallery,Apps etc... :wall:

are you sure this is correct ? also i do not trust these brands and do not like iOS like interface which isn to consistent with android apps do not know much about it at all so cannot help but some posters here bought phone form this company (lord,stuge ) you should pm lord and ask his opinion but getting kit kat in q1 that is already obsolete version of android ...your g3 already has android l ...:cantstop:
Thanks :two_thumbs_up: Xiiomi is number 1 in China I think. On 8, it was given in the link I mentioned. For some reason, it is currently in Jelly Bean and will get Kitkat in Q1... Am doing some more searching best phablet at low price...will also check with Lord

I remember now..I think DM was saying about some issues with his S3 in another thread :hmmm: Touchwiz :facepalm: Make your phone awful..Everything lags when we try to open..Contacts,Camera,Phone,Gallery,Apps etc... :wall:
I have S4 and installed Nova launcher immediately after buying it ( disabled Touchwiz )...did not experience any issues....I love Nova launcher - even the free version is enough though I went for the paid Nova Prime :yay:

Thanks :two_thumbs_up: Xiiomi is number 1 in China I think. On 8, it was given in the link I mentioned. For some reason, it is currently in Jelly Bean and will get Kitkat in Q1... Am doing some more searching best phablet at low price...will also check with Lord
i know they are big company but not in india and their software is designed for Chinese need so better ask lord he will give u best opinion ..

I have S4 and installed Nova launcher immediately after buying it ( disabled Touchwiz )...did not experience any issues....I love Nova launcher - even the free version is enough though I went for the paid Nova Prime :yay:
launcher does not replace ugly and slow core apps like phone ,contacts and that notifications :sick: samsung has best cameras i have used and great screens but rest of stuff even processor they sell in india is crap s3 was last device i liked from them or note 2 as they performed well for time