The Android Thread

StriKe

1-11-980x653.jpg
At only $239 off-contract, the 5-inch, 720p device is definitely a mid-range product, with not a lot to get excited about internally. The Crystal is powered by a 1.2GHz Snapdragon 400—the same SoC we've seen stuffed into smartwatches—1.5GB of RAM, and 8GB of storage.
IMG_0035.jpg For more pics and camera sample visit here

Can someone tell me why I shouldn't buy Moto X from the US for 235 US$ and buy the Moto G 2nd Gen from India? [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-XT1058-Unlocked-Android-Smartphone/dp/B00K5Z1PFO/ref=pd_sim_sbs_cps_6?ie=UTF8&refRID=0BRRJ8J6WCDXG9VPMHAQ]Amazon.com: Motorola MOTO X XT1058 16GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Android Smartphone - White: Cell Phones & Accessories[/ame]

Can someone tell me why I shouldn't buy Moto X from the US for 235 US$ and buy the Moto G 2nd Gen from India? Amazon.com: Motorola MOTO X XT1058 16GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Android Smartphone - White: Cell Phones & Accessories
Warranty and do check if it supports Indian carriers but that is not really a problem So it's all about warranty and if something goes wrong ...is that risk worth it ? Moto x is 18 k India the one you shared in link and it obviously is better phone but do u need those feature like moto voice or active display ?

Warranty and do check if it supports Indian carriers but that is not really a problem So it's all about warranty and if something goes wrong ...is that risk worth it ? Moto x is 18 k India the one you shared in link and it obviously is better phone but do u need those feature like moto voice or active display ?
Oh ... warranty! iForgot.

:winky: This is reason when I get stuff from outside India its apple and even they don't give it all the time I told u about how they are denying iPhone warranty in India 2 months back na ?
Speak with the Apple Customer Care executive and ask him to raise a ticket. They are very generous - unless your phone has been tampered, jail broken etc.

Speak with the Apple Customer Care executive and ask him to raise a ticket. They are very generous - unless your phone has been tampered' date=' jail broken etc.[/quote'] Nothing happened with me ..I got great discount even in India and price was similar so I left it at that but I will remember this ..also I think if you have unlocked version they have no excuse but carrier one are not under warranty but I might be wrong

Nothing happened with me ..I got great discount even in India and price was similar so I left it at that but I will remember this ..also I think if you have unlocked version they have no excuse but carrier one are not under warranty but I might be wrong
Locked phones are definitely a different matter.