Transfer Rumours

kumar713

If United need Hummels they need to spend really big:hmmm: Will they go for him or other defenders?
right...he will come to united with no champions league football and struggling defense and best part he has been injured a lot lately .. not gonna happen ...arsenal i can understand he might join the and make good partnership with another german cb and then there is ozil so he might go there :two_thumbs_up:

But arsenal won't spend big on a defender in my opinion
tbh 47 million is too much so its bad deal anyway but arsenal has money to spend and many players to sell so who knows but to me him going to arsenal is more probable than united ..as a defender their system is still workable compared to united which is chaotic and no champions league for now...who will take such big risk in january ?

No way Reus staying. Might not join chelsea but certainly he is leaving.
why are everyone so sure ? did he say he wants to leave ? tbh after all spanish and english newspaper make millions in the end i have feeling he will go to bayern:hysterical: but i want him to stay in his current club :wall:

did he say he wants to leave ? tbh after all spanish and english newspaper make millions in the end i have feeling he will go to bayern:hysterical: but i want him to stay in his current club :wall:
Certainly they will finish bottom in the league and no way they won't go beyond semis. Thus missing out on CL next season. Also if Reus gets a good deal Dortmund should make use of it. Its not like they are dependent on reus alone.

Certainly they will finish bottom in the league and no way they won't go beyond semis. Thus missing out on CL next season. Also if Reus gets a good deal Dortmund should make use of it. Its not like they are dependent on reus alone.
there is every chance that they will finish in top 4 that table is tight and 3 wins in row and they will be in top half of table

Gerard Pique says he will fight for his place in Luis Enrique's side and has no intention of leaving Barcelona. The World Cup winner has played in just eight of Barca's 15 matches this season and has been linked with a return to Manchester United. But the 27-year-old, who has played 274 times for his hometown club and won 15 titles - including the Liga and Champions League double in 2011, has dismissed the rumours. "Barcelona is my life and I do not plan to leave. I will continue to fight for a place," he told Movistar TV. "I don't think playing two or three matches and then leaving would be consistent." A regular starter under successive managers at Barcelona, and with the national team, Pique's status under current boss Luis Enrique, who took over from Gerardo Martino in summer, is unclear. The versatile defender started in the 3-1 El Clasico defeat to arch-rivals Real Madrid in October but has not played since. On his standing with the coach, Pique said: "It's a player-coach relationship, as there may be thousands in the world of football. "In the end, it is he who decides and players try to do what he wants from us."
:woot: