Sexual Abuse in Ashrams?

head coach

Guest dada_rocks

Chalo i am bored so there u go.. No idea about the veracity of OP but Maulavis in medrsaha and mosque do sodomize young kids all over muslim world

Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh sniffed laughing gas to get high. Kripalu, 85 years old swami and Yoga master was arrested for raping a 22 year old. We see sensible people giving their devotion and unquestioning obedience, surrendering their independence, willpower, and life’s savings in the hope of realizing for themselves the same “enlightenment†as they ascribe to the “perfect, God-realized†master. Is it for being emotionally vulnerable and “brainwashed,†Or for being “willingly psychologically seduced?

There has been a lot of media outcry over sexual abuses at Ashrams such as Sex scandal uncovered at Sai Baba's place. Is there any truth behind these stories or are these fabricated ones? Is this happenning across Ashrams?
hey respected troll.. now tht some of them r being arrested.. there is a big void for such ashram walas... hence y dont u open a branch in India.. I know this post u have made jus to enquire how safe issit to start one.. I hope ur Pakistan mulla business is doing well atm..

hey respected troll.. now tht some of them r being arrested.. there is a big void for such ashram walas... hence y dont u open a branch in India.. I know this post u have made jus to enquire how safe issit to start one.. I hope ur Pakistan mulla business is doing well atm..
Zubin, Looks like you're a pepsi fan. Drink more of it man to get some senses. What you say? Try hard with your belligerent comments...

Zubin' date=' Looks like you're a pepsi fan. Drink more of it man to get some senses. What you say? Try hard with your belligerent comments...[/quote'] Dude, everytime u post something here, u make sure u get enuf stick... dont u have any shame and sense at all???? i really wonder what kinda guy u r.. anyways good luck for today...:dance:

Dude, everytime u post something here, u make sure u get enuf stick... dont u have any shame and sense at all???? i really wonder what kinda guy u r.. anyways good luck for today...:dance:
Zubin, most of the time I don't get time to deal with the emotional reactions and let those filthy tongues swirl away. You see it as a credit to act childishly so be it...

Guest dada_rocks
Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh sniffed laughing gas to get high. Kripalu, 85 years old swami and Yoga master was arrested for raping a 22 year old. We see sensible people giving their devotion and unquestioning obedience, surrendering their independence, willpower, and life’s savings in the hope of realizing for themselves the same “enlightenment†as they ascribe to the “perfect, God-realized†master. Is it for being emotionally vulnerable and “brainwashed,†Or for being “willingly psychologically seduced?
See I don't associate much importance to rape-charge .. Reason I have faced an unsuccesful attempt of being charged with rape. Apparently I raped someone in India while I was in canada, so u see it's not that hard to get someone booked under this kind of charges..

See I don't associate much importance to rape-charge .. Reason I have faced an unsuccesful attempt of being charged with rape. Apparently I raped someone in India while I was in canada' date=' so u see it's not that hard to get someone booked under this kind of charges..[/quote'] DR...did you not persuade the false and fabricated charges further...? you should have challenged it in the court...you just needed to hire a lawyer.. aaram se maan-haani ka daawa kar dete.... apne aap us aurat ki jabaan khul jaati..ki kiske kahne pe kiya yeh sab..

Guest dada_rocks

KR hinduims is game anyone can slang it there is no repercussion but if someone accuses some islamsit of wrong-doing rest assured they do their due diligence otherwise they will land into big big trouble..

Guest HariSampath

As far as Sai Baba is concerned, nothing was fabricated. I had been closely involved with exposing this fake godman for years and apart from that BBC doc, I had actively assisted several other TV docs in Denmark, Argentina, Germany , Australia etc. I had even filed official charges with the CBI in India, FBI in Chicago and a public interest litigation in the Supreme court of India. Sathya Sai Baba is a disgrace of India and the number one enemy of Hindu religion as well

As far as Sai Baba is concerned' date=' nothing was fabricated. I had been closely involved with exposing this fake godman for years and apart from that BBC doc, I had actively assisted several other TV docs in Denmark, Argentina, Germany , Australia etc. I had even filed official charges with the CBI in India, FBI in Chicago and a public interest litigation in the Supreme court of India. Sathya Sai Baba is a disgrace of India and the number one enemy of Hindu religion as well[/quote'] FYI , this site does not permit bad mouthing of any religion , god or god man . Satya Sai baba happens to have millions of followers world wide who believe that he is god or great saint. So please don't bad mouth him lest you offend the sensibilities of devotees here and worldwide. Lot of people feel the same way about the prophet. They have been warned not to bad mouth the prophet by the Moderators. Same thing here.I hope you understand.