Should it be Gary Kirsten or John Buchhanan?

SachDan

Id prefer Buchanan because Buchanan has been noted as a hard-task master who likes to head into a series leaving no stone unturned so to speak
You are right on the nail. For the tour of Australia he will be a big boost for us. He is also good in nurturing young players which will help us in the future.
It would be nice to see how Buchanan can handle indian board and its wise decision-makers...
That's the big problem. It will be the same if its Gary Kirsten. As long as the coach can have a good understanding with the players, I feel he can survive in India. Once the division comes in the team it will be the end of the road for him.

I think Buchanan if he has applied he shd be d 1 and gary has no exp in coaching .... infact we dont need a batsmen as coach rite nw we already hav lot of young talented batsmen knocking at d door ... our prob is we dont hav express blowers to win us matches in tight situation hav u seen domestic matches all bowlers r touch around 125k - 130k its not even medium fast so i think we shd hav a blowing coach .... v.prasad is also a slow medium around 120k so i am sure he cant help our blowers to bowl zippers like shoaib/lee but bcci has diff views :pray: lets hope rite man is chosen for this pressure job