Lo lurker maje karo: benazir

Guest dada_rocks

Brinda Karat nahin baap it's Sushama Swaraj similar looks but better ideals..
Sushma Swaraj is out of fashion now. She was like Uma Bharti(though a much better version) of 90s. Really arrived at the big scene but then faltered to deceive. Brinda Karat looks like one of those T-shirt/jeans wearing leftists that you seem dime a dozen in Delhi University. There is also the Renuka Chowdhary. The Andhrite who drove to file her nomination on a Tractor :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: she looked un-pretty-yet-sexy. Wonder what she is upto now. xxx

Couldnt believe my eyes when i first saw this pic... kiran_vasundhara1.gif That is Vasundhara and Kiran Mazumdar Shaw, the billionaire CEO of Biocon, one of India's biggest Pharma company.. My respekt for both Vasundhara and Kiran has grown manifold now ! :two_thumbs_up: P.S - The white guy you see in the top right of the photo, is Kiran's husband.

Hahaha yeah that picture created more than a few flutter sometime back. Must say it was shocking by any account. I mean even in the West a Brittney-Madonna kiss created hungama(happened in a MTV show), what could possibly be the reason for Scindia and Shaw to go smooch smooch?

Hahaha yeah that picture created more than a few flutter sometime back. Must say it was shocking by any account. I mean even in the West a Brittney-Madonna kiss created hungama(happened in a MTV show)' date=' what could possibly be the reason for Scindia and Shaw to go smooch smooch?[/quote'] It created a flutter ? When was it Lurks ? I seem to have missed it totally.

It created a flutter ? When was it Lurks ? I seem to have missed it totally.
Cant remember the exact time Sriram but would be around Nov-December last year. It happened in a socialite function if I am not wrong and it was quite funny to see socialites saying it was correct, and then some suggesting it was crude. Of course newspapers were all up in arms. Also if I am not mistaken Scindia has BJP background so it was that much more embarssing for moral brigade

Cant remember the exact time Sriram but would be around Nov-December last year. It happened in a socialite function if I am not wrong and it was quite funny to see socialites saying it was correct, and then some suggesting it was crude. Of course newspapers were all up in arms. Also if I am not mistaken Scindia has BJP background so it was that much more embarssing for moral brigade
She is a BJP chief minister Lurks.. :D

She is a BJP chief minister Lurks.. :D
Yeah thats what I thought. Rajasthan, post 1980, has been a BJP bastion more often than not and yes it came as mebrassment to them. That said I still havent understood why Scindia could have possibly kissed Shaw?? Even Brittney-Madonna kiss was a play, a planned effort. But what could possibly be the reason here? Darn who the hell knows..or cares really.

Guest dada_rocks
Yeah thats what I thought. Rajasthan, post 1980, has been a BJP bastion more often than not and yes it came as mebrassment to them. That said I still havent understood why Scindia could have possibly kissed Shaw?? Even Brittney-Madonna kiss was a play, a planned effort. But what could possibly be the reason here? Darn who the hell knows..or cares really.
In that period at least for 10 years it has been under congress rule not BJP bastion for sure