Cricket Stock Exchange : Carlton Mid ODI Series

BlueBee

2 mistakes you have deducted points even for free stock (i think u did this even in previous matches!) Morgan difference is wrong
I'm in a hurry, calculated it quickly. I'm pretty sure I didn't do these mistakes earlier. You may check the spreadsheets. EDIT : Corrected :nice:

You can't make arbitrary rules,Leo.That too in the middle of the tourney.Everyone should have equal chance of buying stocks before toss.Thats how its always been. Accept all stocks before toss or I'll lock this thread and no one will pay you.I am dead serious :orderorder: I dont know whats your problem

You can't make arbitrary rules,Leo.That too in the middle of the tourney.Everyone should have equal chance of buying stocks before toss.Thats how its always been. Accept all stocks before toss or I'll lock this thread and no one will pay you.I am dead serious :orderorder: I dont know whats your problem
use shayad pehle se pata tha ki ICF down honewala hai :winky: is liye o time rakh kar pehle hi hint dedi thi usne :giggle:
Stocks for the 4th ODI : AUS v ENG up now :nice: Get your stocks in quickly, markets will close at 11:59:59 PM sharp! Won't accept stocks after that :bigboss:
You may lock or delete or whatever this thread. But I. Wont. Accept. Anything. Posted. After. 22nd. it's your problem that you didnt show up that day. And it's not only your stocks, I didn't accept Zakk's stocks too.
You may lock or delete or whatever this thread. But I. Wont. Accept. Anything. Posted. After. 22nd. it's your problem that you didnt show up that day. And it's not only your stocks, I didn't accept Zakk's stocks too.
Next you'll open the market for only 5 mins or make a rule of arbitrarily accepting stocks. There's zero reason that you can't accept all stocks before the toss. If you want to organise it,do it properly.Else don't take responsibilty.People are already complaining about random people starting games without permission Its not about my stocks,its about arbitrary rules.Gaurav and Zestian are agreeing too.