From the land of Phaasht bowlers comes the latest pace sensation

This thread is hateful? You better read the posts you write on Tendulkar and other older members of the Indian side that you write with regularity. Jeez, it was just a bit of giggling fun on how the once great Pakistani pace attack has crumbled.
I agree... they did have one of the best attack in the world at one time but today its nothing but hype. And it has to do with all the wrong role models Even though they were great bowlers they still did cheat one time or the other... Imran: not sure about this but i think he confessed in his autobio that he did tamper with the ball using a bottle cap (somebody please correct me if i am wrong) Waqar Younis: First bowler to be banned for ball tampering (or twice) Wasim: his name was in match-fixing one-too-many times Shahid Afridi: ok made fastest century but has literally ruined generations of cricketers wannabe Afridi.. who think technique is important, other scandals including pitch dancing, trying to hit spectator, etc Asif: so far only drug and hope thats where it stops... Shoaib Akhtar: Where to begin... the less said the better. chucking, drugging and tons of other scandals...
This thread is hateful? You better read the posts you write on Tendulkar and other older members of the Indian side that you write with regularity. Jeez, it was just a bit of giggling fun on how the once great Pakistani pace attack has crumbled.
:haha::haha::haha::haha: