Delhi Assembly Elections 2015 Thread  

1. 1.

• BJP
    • AAP
    • Congress
    • AAP + Congress
    • BJP + AAP
    • President's Rule

What a bunch of losers' date=' don't have guts to debate and are hiding behind sore throats while shooting lame questions. This is beyond shameful.[/quote'] At least they are asking questions... Beyond shameful is levelling wild charges without proof and then opt for out of court settlement... When has in Indian politics we've seen debates between CM candidates live on TV? Do you start debating with loafers on street if they challenge you, wherever you live? Run a govt, for 5 years first then go on challenging others for a debate...

What a bunch of losers' date=' don't have guts to debate and are hiding behind sore throats while shooting lame questions. This is beyond shameful.[/quote'] Is BJP trying to say, Since Kiran Bedi is woman and AAP is opposing her, AAP is anti-women, :giggle:. By that logic, Why Modi is PM. It shoud have been Sushma Swaraj?? These guys have lost it.

Since I have read that Saraswati-Puja is not an hindu thing' date=' i have no inclination left in arguing to you. Secondly your use of extremely big font is extremely uncivil and poor manners. [b']Third you comparing one flight of 1 hour on charterer plane with a squadron of chartered planes which Modi kept under his ... for years campaigning through out the country. Considering all this i think it would be stupid of me to argue with you.
Interesting, so it is the number of times now that matters, not the actual travel by corporate jets :haha: I suppose then similarly, AAP has "allowances" for people partaking in corruption as long as it is "limited"? It is not my fault that you lack comprehension when presented with irrefutable evidence of saraswathi puja being conducted by non hindus as well. Please complain to moderators if you think using big fonts to highlight key points is considered uncivil. TIll they instruct me so, I will go on doing that. Problem? Swallow it.

Is BJP trying to say, Since Kiran Bedi is woman and AAP is opposing her, AAP is anti-women, :giggle:. By that logic, Why Modi is PM. It shoud have been Sushma Swaraj?? These guys have lost it.
Indeed they've lost it...congratulations for winning... :giggle:

Interesting, so it is the number of times now that matters, not the actual travel by corporate jets :haha: I suppose then similarly, AAP has "allowances" for people partaking in corruption as long as it is "limited"? It is not my fault that you lack comprehension when presented with irrefutable evidence of saraswathi puja being conducted by non hindus as well. Please complain to moderators if you think using big fonts to highlight key points is considered uncivil. TIll they instruct me so, I will go on doing that. Problem? Swallow it.
No. I am not going to report it. Being uncivil or poor in manners is not a crime, so no need of reporting here. You can very well continue your merry ways.

Look at your response and look at my response which I had given when I had found that you are not liking my use of smileys. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=3189996&postcount=1021
Yes, your claim that Saraswati Puja is not a hindu ritual is absolutely laughable. If you have issues with smileys i'll not use here, but that wouldn't make your comment any less laughable.
You can see the difference. What is civil and what is not civil. Things need not to be defined all the time.

Why Kejri is no more raising the corrupt NItin Gdkari issue? Has NItin become uncorrupt suddenly after Kajri asking pardon and setting the case out of court?
No apology happened and no out of court settlement happened. Please don't deliberately use false facts like Modi does. This is what happened on last hearing.
It is embarrassing for a complainant to be fined himself.

No apology happened and no out of court settlement happened. Please don't deliberately use false facts like Modi does. This is what happened on last hearing. It is embarrassing for a complainant to be fined himself.
Its just couple of days difference also Gadkari's lawyer provided data to Kejri lawyer. Only technical issue. Now main point - Where is the proof from Kejri?

Its just couple of days difference also Gadkari's lawyer provided data to Kejri lawyer. Only technical issue. Now main point - Where is the proof from Kejri?
Two different things. I objected to Asterix attempts of spreading lies and rumors. I am not saying that Kejriwal is winning case or have provided proof.

Two different things. I objected to Asterix attempts of spreading lies and rumors. I am not saying that Kejriwal is winning case or have provided proof.
Kejri is not taking the case seriously, he is even pleaded court to grant him exemption from appearing personally. Question here is if he is serious about allegations why he is not tracking them? I guess its almost a year after he made allegations.

I'm not spreading lies... I'm asking why Kejri is not taking up the case... Why he opted for out of court settlement? Hasn't he indicated that he is looking for out of court settlement?