Kab Phodenge?

hatja_tau

Kab Phodenge?  

1. 1.

• India
    • Pakistan

Only for india because honestly thats all they can fall back on ' date=' no other notable achievements, kind of scraping the barrel , i don't think Pakistanis consider being unbeaten against srilanka in worldcups as magical nor do the southafricans consider having never lost to India in worldcups superhuman.[/quote'] What are the achievements of Pakistan in ODI cricket? These are from India World cup - 2 ICC champions - 3 Asia cup - 5.
Call it Lahori Logic or whatever to go with your complexes, but I'm just thinking what Indian fans would fall back on the day that streak ends. I mean no winning streak or overall dominance, the case would be fully closed that day. Eagerly waiting. I wonder how many of you would be saying what you are if things were the other way round. But it must be hard to get past your hatred and accept facts. I feel sorry for you guys.
If its otherway around we should have blasted our superstars for failing in Worldclass events and winning cheap cups like tanda tanda or kitkat cups.
All international matches matter. If your team can be affected by 1 player being rested then it says a lot about the talent pool.
Yes, in 92, when the players went back to their day jobs of grazing cows and goats after playing cricket mattered. Now, player's schedules are so jam packed that ut is now wonder they would be completely out of such tournament. And no, Dhoni would never have bowled Ashwin in the last over against Afridi when he was struggling to put bat to ball in Bhuvi's over
Yes, in 92, when the players went back to their day jobs of grazing cows and goats after playing cricket mattered. Now, player's schedules are so jam packed that ut is now wonder they would be completely out of such tournament. And no, Dhoni would never have bowled Ashwin in the last over against Afridi when he was struggling to put bat to ball in Bhuvi's over
Struggling to put bat to ball. :giggle: He sweeped the so called 'fast' bowler for 4 lol, how much more embarassing can it get for a fast bowler.
If its otherway around we should have blasted our superstars for failing in Worldclass events and winning cheap cups like tanda tanda or kitkat cups.
Yes those series when a 200 ODI Indian veteran ran around the stadium because India finally managed a win against Pakistan. Funny thing is the series was already lost. :giggle:
Yes those series when a 200 ODI Indian veteran ran around the stadium because India finally managed a win against Pakistan. Funny thing is the series was already lost. :giggle:
He is stupid like majority of Pak players.Thankfully rest of our players are far better.

Like I said earlier, India has beaten Pakistan in a world cup quarter final, a world cup semi-final and a world cup final. Each defeat has scarred several generations of Pak fans for life. Further, India has won more world cups than Pakistan (still singular for Pak), which means we are more successful in ODIs (not even mentioning Champions Trophy). If Pak fans here are to be believed, it would seem that they would happily have a record like SAF who have amazing H2H against almost all sides but have done nothing on the world stage.

Like I said earlier, India has beaten Pakistan in a world cup quarter final, a world cup semi-final and a world cup final. Each defeat has scarred several generations of Pak fans for life. Further, India has won more world cups than Pakistan (still singular for Pak), which means we are more successful in ODIs (not even mentioning Champions Trophy). If Pak fans here are to be believed, it would seem that they would happily have a record like SAF who have amazing H2H against almost all sides but have done nothing on the world stage.
Yes and guess what? South Africa is believed to be the best team in the world by many just because of H2H records.
Yes and guess what? South Africa is believed to be the best team in the world by many just because of H2H records.
I don't think many people will call SA best team in ODI or T20. They are best in tests because there is no world cups are there to decide who is champion.(They may win it if there is one)
So as far as im concerned we have a better record in WC matches AND Test wins over Pakistan which is more rewarding and gratifying than not leading head to head in bilateral ODIs. If given the choice im sure Pakistani fans would take the same deal
Lol, Pakistan lead 12-9 in test matches against India.
Struggling to put bat to ball. :giggle: He sweeped the so called 'fast' bowler for 4 lol, how much more embarassing can it get for a fast bowler.
Yes, that is why he scored 3 runs of the 49th over of him. That was classic Pak and Afridi choking under pressure before Kohli brought Ashwin and a couple of mishits But I am very glad, that resurrected Afridi's career and he was back to being hero once again. That will help us in this world cup match
Yes, that is why he scored 3 runs of the 49th over of him. That was classic Pak and Afridi choking under pressure before Kohli brought Ashwin and a couple of mishits But I am very glad, that resurrected Afridi's career and he was back to being hero once again. That will help us in this world cup match
Afridi has been Pakistan's best player batting and bowling wise in the last 2 series. Thank you. :)

I notice that no Pakistani has dared to answer my question in India vs Ban H2H and Pak vs Ire H2H. Typical Pakistanis...evading real questions... And trust me...these will be the same people who will flood ICF with nonsensical posts if they win on Feb 15th... Useless if they dont dont win....means the world if they win...and they will even give the excuse that it is because we care about it... So typical...no wonder the world laughs....

I notice that no Pakistani has dared to answer my question in India vs Ban H2H and Pak vs Ire H2H. Typical Pakistanis...evading real questions... And trust me...these will be the same people who will flood ICF with nonsensical posts if they win on Feb 15th... Useless if they dont dont win....means the world if they win...and they will even give the excuse that it is because we care about it... So typical...no wonder the world laughs....
If you were smart enough to notice I've stopped arguing with you because it's like talking to a brick wall. And the 'Useless if they dont dont win....means the world if they win...and they will even give the excuse that it is because we care about it...' applies most to Indian cricket fans than anyone else. Pakistanis say both world cup and series matter, whereas Indians say only world cups matter. So think before you post.
If you were smart enough to notice I've stopped arguing with you because it's like talking to a brick wall. And the 'Useless if they dont dont win....means the world if they win...and they will even give the excuse that it is because we care about it...' applies most to Indian cricket fans than anyone else. Pakistanis say both world cup and series matter, whereas Indians say only world cups matter. So think before you post.
We know why you stopped.. you had no answers as usual. Also, take your generalisations of Indians somewhere else....I will not get personal like you and ask you to think...I realise your limitations... I can end this 'WC vs Ind does not matter to Pakistanis' argument by posting videos of Pakistanis crying on roads all these years after the WC loss ( I have 38 videos BTW and they show hundreds crying after the loss...it meant a lot to them obviously ) but it is insensitive and we Indians realise it is just a game...hence not posting...
We know why you stopped.. you had no answers as usual. Also, take your generalisations of Indians somewhere else....I will not get personal like you and ask you to think...I realise your limitations... I can end this 'WC vs Ind does not matter to Pakistanis' argument by posting videos of Pakistanis crying on roads all these years after the WC loss ( I have 38 videos BTW and they show hundreds crying after the loss...it meant a lot to them obviously ) but it is insensitive and we Indians realise it is just a game...hence not posting...
I haven't generalised anywhere. I've said most Indian fans, and going by this thread, it seems like all Indian fans. However funny that you yourself did actually generalise. And thank you for proving me right once again. I've just said that Pakistanis say both WC and series matter and you reply with your usual BS. Read again, you seem to be suffering from comprehension problems.
I haven't generalised anywhere. I've said most Indian fans, and going by this thread, it seems like all Indian fans. However funny that you yourself did actually generalise. And thank you for proving me right once again. I've just said that Pakistanis say both WC and series matter and you reply with your usual BS. Read again, you seem to be suffering from comprehension problems.
:banghead: However...I refuse to equate you with the lakhs and crores of Pakistanis for whom WC loss against India was the single most depressing moment in their lives...for some the moment came 5 times :(( ( and more if you add T20 Final) ...I had been a member of many Pakistani cricket forums/FB pages,etc and ALL of them had loss against India in WC as their most depressing moment. Some stopped eating/talking to people :((...some divorces happened, some lost jobs and some minority started taking refuge in straws like overall H2H,etc bullshit...:(( I have bookmarked those threads and I feel really sad...For us it is sporting rivalry...like BRC vs CSK...we enjoy, pull each others' legs and then move on...Sad to see that for millions of Pakistanis, WC match vs Ind is life itself :(( I pray to Almighty God, Allah, Jesus, Vishnu, Sachin, Ambati Rayudu to bless people with common sense....ameen...:two_thumbs_up:
:banghead: However...I refuse to equate you with the lakhs and crores of Pakistanis for whom WC loss against India was the single most depressing moment in their lives...for some the moment came 5 times :(( ( and more if you add T20 Final) ...I had been a member of many Pakistani cricket forums/FB pages,etc and ALL of them had loss against India in WC as their most depressing moment. Some stopped eating/talking to people :((...some divorces happened, some lost jobs and some minority started taking refuge in straws like overall H2H,etc bullshit...:(( I have bookmarked those threads and I feel really sad...For us it is sporting rivalry...like BRC vs CSK...we enjoy, pull each others' legs and then move on...Sad to see that for millions of Pakistanis, WC match vs Ind is life itself :(( I pray to Almighty God, Allah, Jesus, Vishnu, Sachin, Ambati Rayudu to bless people with common sense....ameen...:two_thumbs_up:
Stop living in denial. You are suffering from a severe inferiority complex. Don't pretend you don't care when 99% of your posts are about Pakistan. Try again.
Stop living in denial. You are suffering from a severe inferiority complex. Don't pretend you don't care when 99% of your posts are about Pakistan. Try again.
Dont pull percentages from your backside as usual...look at my posts on all topics in all sections... It is my fault that I tried logic and reasoning with a Pakistani - I should have known better.... Looks like Pakistanis have put words used against them by millions since decades - inferiority complex,denial,etc in a box and decided to use them themselves. Problem is - they use without context, in any random discussion - and end up making laughing stock of themselves - as usual. Time to sleep now - AFTER watching Sachin fking Chucktar in 2003 WC - what a day it was - Loved it.